Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked(OT) THA BEST RAPPER OUT RIGHT NOW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 1:32pm
speechless........
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by 1800FabFlow 1800FabFlow wrote:

nas does free concerts in central park in the rain
jay z sells out the garden in hours

nuff said.....

lol
Official Dream Team Member
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

HoLlAaTmYfOoT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 1:33pm
Yo hating on eminem. Eminem is strong lyrically. Nas is dying down/ This is coming from someone that lives in ny i should know about nas.
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 1:39pm
nas doesnt even have a buzz over here
brooklyn_stand_up View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brooklyn_stand_up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 1:41pm
eminem is the best alive right now no doubt its just hen he does his slim shady **** i hate that. nas is ok but he seems washed up now
i call snitches steinbenner they always putting a new face in pinstripes- buddens

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 1:44pm
i tend to disagree......
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 1:45pm
Enimen is probabky the worst out there....He aint even close to Mike Jones level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 2:11pm
Hmm and you're in dalls. I don't know what they do down there but mike jones aint bad and it was said that eminem could be the greatest rapper alive. On mtv2 and bet. I swear i told people this before.
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by HoLlAaTmYfOoT HoLlAaTmYfOoT wrote:

Hmm and you're in dalls. I don't know what they do down there but mike jones aint bad and it was said that eminem could be the greatest rapper alive. On mtv2 and bet. I swear i told people this before.

so u go by what they say on tv

it was said by me that jayz is the greatest rapper alive and jadakiss is the greatest out now(since jayz "retired")
thats what i go by..........
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 2:21pm

so u go by what they say on tv

it was said by me that jayz is the greatest rapper alive and jadakiss is the greatest out now(since jayz "retired")
thats what i go by..........
LMAO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 2:24pm
lol
dude goes by what gidean yago and john norris thinks
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 2:26pm

lol
dude goes by what gidean yago and john norris thinks
lol
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 2:28pm
Fab does have a point.....you cant be going bywhat the press say , especially if they said Eminem is the best rapper.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 2:32pm
"im john norris reporting for mtv news.......
'just lose it' has just been crowned 2004 single of the year"

dude - "co-sign!!!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 3:33pm
So you trying to tell me that i go by someone just because im telling you what they say. You are also hiding the fact I say BET. Isn't that the damn station that be meat riding jayz and all them other retards? Different people have different tastes. Jada kiss might me the best methaphorical rapper but eminem is better overall. We won't know who is the better rapper cause they wont battle seing they are are basically on the same label. So get over it.
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 3:41pm

So you trying to tell me that i go by someone just because im telling you what they say. You are also hiding the fact I say BET. Isn't that the damn station that be meat riding jayz and all them other retards? Different people have different tastes. Jada kiss might me the best methaphorical rapper but eminem is better overall. We won't know who is the better rapper cause they wont battle seing they are are basically on the same label. So get over it.

"jayz and all them other retards"
jayz and retard dont go together
sorry

get over it?
you're the only one talking about them battling
YOU get over it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 3:44pm
Actually i didn't say get over it because i said they werent goign to battle.I said get over it because everybody opinions are goign to clash with each other it makes no sense. If you hear someone on tv or radio saying something you don't like you aren't going to agree with them right? Also Jay z is crap he is a party rapper now. He can go to the side. I am not trying to start beef or anything cause im not hungry. Seriously though back i nthe day when vol 2 came out Jay z was right now to me he just fell off.
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 3:47pm
please mayne

The Black Album > Eminem's career

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 3:49pm
the black album is HORRIBLE. Tell that nigga go change clothes somewhere else. I really don't give a damn if his alumb is better than eminem career. Guess what you want to bring up things? What happened when your man jay z lost to nas? You remember that?
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 3:53pm

What happened when your man jay z lost to nas? You remember that?
DAMN. I remember that SHI*
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic