Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked(OT) THA BEST RAPPER OUT RIGHT NOW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Rocawaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocawaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 3:54pm
actually next to reasonable doubt, blueprint, and vol. 3 the black ablum was some of jays best work, every track you can listen to without skippin, you know an ablum real, wen people who dont like jigga went to go cop that cd anyway, and gave him props.
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 3:56pm
Jay z has always been the better rapper....emenim hasnt done a thing to even get close to jay z black album.....Jay Z is the Rapper to respect and acknowledge becuz he is a business man and did things most black rappers couldnt do. If we have a vote on who is better......Jat would win a land slide
HoLlAaTmYfOoT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 3:56pm
I almost forgot. Remember when jay and em made renegade. Is it me or eminem killed jay z song?
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by HoLlAaTmYfOoT HoLlAaTmYfOoT wrote:

I almost forgot. Remember when jay and em made renegade. Is it me or eminem killed jay z song?
Its just you
brooklyn_stand_up View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brooklyn_stand_up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 4:10pm
If jay-z was still rapping i wuld of said him but since hes out i say em kiss is alright but he dont get enough notariety
i call snitches steinbenner they always putting a new face in pinstripes- buddens
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by brooklyn_stand_up brooklyn_stand_up wrote:

If jay-z was still rapping i wuld of said him but since hes out i say em kiss is alright but he dont get enough notariety
TRUE

Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Cheater Of Da Year (2004) wrote:

DEY PRETTY NEW BUT THE NICCAS IM FEELIN RIGHT NOW..........SLIM THUG, MAYHEM (FROM S.A.S. / DIPSET BYRDGARD EUROGANG SQUALIE BREAKFAAAAAAH NO HOME
SO SCREAM AT ME

yeah i didnt really answer the question.....the BEST rapper out right now....and i know ima hear it for this......REDMAN
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 5:29pm
Actually it wasn't jsut me. Remember nas line from on of his songs? I forget the exact line but he said something about eminem being better on his track. It was true he was.
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot
CJay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 5:42pm
yeah em was better on renegade.. but u cant jus say em is a better rapper cause of that .. if em would stop wit the slim shady bullsh*t he'd be better off and taken more seriously ( i guaranty that his next album wont be full of that just lose it crap)
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website
http://community.webshots.com/user/kingcam

1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by HoLlAaTmYfOoT HoLlAaTmYfOoT wrote:

the black album is HORRIBLE. Tell that nigga go change clothes somewhere else. I really don't give a damn if his alumb is better than eminem career. Guess what you want to bring up things? What happened when your man jay z lost to nas? You remember that?

i remember that jay killed nas with the super ugly freestyle
i remember ether which barely even rhymed and having any flow
i remember what happened since then......jayz brushing his shoulder off......taking the "L" and moving on
i remember jayz selling out the garden and going out like jordan in the greatest hip hop concert of all time in the worlds greatest arena
i remember jay selling out the garden again a year later with a child molester
i remember nas having to settle for a free concert at central park in the rain
i remember nas coming out recently saying that he would work with jayz
thats what i remember

november 25, 2003 > nas career
yeah i said it.........
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 7:31pm
wit all yall stuff wit jay against nas lemme put this out n see how many pplz respond..........

tru wen em goes "slim shady" on us it horrible fo us reel hip hop fans....but wen he makes REEL songs.....lyrics that u FEEL not juss lissen to....jayz CANNOT come close to em in neWAY shape or form....the only rappers that hav been able to do that r biggie n tupac....n mor tupac then biggie....thas y imma go wit tupac....n fo those of u dat r gonna try n b bsmart n say "tupac is not out right now" he latest album juss dropped n wat hes done in tha pass wit his lyrics he does in his latest album...no beef juss statin an opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 7:36pm
2pac still isnt out right now
that album doesnt count

but jayz is not an emotional rapper......
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by 1800FabFlow 1800FabFlow wrote:

2pac still isnt out right now
that album doesnt count

but jayz is not an emotional rapper......
yea it does count....if its out its gonna count....but aiight playin by ur rules em is still bettah......at least to me.......dun get me wrong on mah lis hes numbah 4 of the greatest rappers but.....hes not the BEST.....n about nas....look at "ONE MIC" n "IF I RULED THE WORLD" u knon etc etc we all kno they we bigga then hits....they were classics.....but neway bak on topic.......right now em is a betta ovarall rapper....runner up: jada

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 7:46pm
when u have something like slim shady coming out all the time and make silly songs and videos u cant possibly be mentioned with dudes like pac big and jay

jadakiss = top 5 dead or alive
most underrated in the game.......period
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 7:46pm
Undoubtedly Eminem's weakest major solo release to date, Encore does contain a few promising moments from the artist-also-known-as Slim Shady. Eminem, whose age some outlets report as 38, is obviously tired of the beefing with Benzino and addresses the situation in ?Like Toy Soldiers.? Other standouts include the anti-Bush rant "Mosh,"?Evil Deeds,? and ?Never Enough? with 50 Cent
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by PLAYA2K4 PLAYA2K4 wrote:

Undoubtedly Eminem's weakest major solo release to date, Encore does contain a few promising moments from the artist-also-known-as Slim Shady. Eminem, whose age some outlets report as 38, is obviously tired of the beefing with Benzino and addresses the situation in ?Like Toy Soldiers.? Other standouts include the anti-Bush rant "Mosh,"?Evil Deeds,? and ?Never Enough? with 50 Cent
Emenim...ENCORE gets old and tiring.....its kind of an embarrassment since it came out from DR.DRE production....DRE couldve done better
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2004 at 7:55pm

when u have something like slim shady coming out all the time and make silly songs and videos u cant possibly be mentioned with dudes like pac big and jay

jadakiss = top 5 dead or alive
most underrated in the game.......period
i agree...em gotta stop wit that nonsense....but thats wat sells to that white pplz...n they the ones wit the big money...in necase...if em DID stop wit that he WOOD b in the top there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 12:57am
This guy believes jayz won the beef.. It's meat riding at it's finest people.
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 1:02am

nas does free concerts in central park in the rain
jay z sells out the garden in hours

nuff said.....

jay-z sells out gardens???u new york cats...thats all ya'll talk about...jay-z this,jay-z that...get off jay-z @#$%...i mean ever since the concert at MSG everyone is just on his jock because he's leaving tha game...i'm talkin about battles....record sales mean nuttin to me cuz if u ain't got skillz i'm not buyin ur record.....word....everyone including rocafella records know...Jay-Z lost that battle....i kid u not people....i will defend this because jay-z is a level beneath nas....asfter ether....the whole game was fuc'd up after that
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 1:04am
Originally posted by PLAYA2K4 PLAYA2K4 wrote:

Jay z has always been the better rapper....emenim hasnt done a thing to even get close to jay z black album.....Jay Z is the Rapper to respect and acknowledge becuz he is a business man and did things most black rappers couldnt do. If we have a vote on who is better......Jat would win a land slide

r u sayin eminem hasn't sold more albums than the black album cuz i'll prove u wrong there buddie....all of em's albums accept slim shadylp which went 4x platinum sold more than 5 million copies
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic