Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

America’s Next Top Model

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
elsa_marie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elsa_marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2008 at 3:37am
I really really love this show a lot. I enjoy very much the models as they partake on certain photo shoots. 
monay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2009 at 3:19am
without a trace
without a trace seasons 7 dvd boxset
without a trace is one of my fav american tv shows(without a trace seasons). all the cast are amazing and
without a trace dvdboxset is very intresting .I loved this show(
without a trace 7 dvd boxset) when it first started but
without a trace seasons boxset has become a bit dull and predictable.Absolutely love
without a trace dvds!!!!it's sooooo good.keep missing the new episodes on channel 4 tho cos it comes on too late.

Scrubs
This scrubs season 1-8 dvd boxset is probably one of the most original shows on television. I was immediately hooked on this scrubs season 1-8 dvd boxset ! scrubs season 1-8 dvd is such a GREAT show that even with a few lackluster seasons, scrubs season 1-8 dvd is still one of the best shows on television.
curl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2011 at 6:09am
Most of the times It has been noticed that models with dark hair styles shoot photos in dark and stylish looks. If you had ever noticed the winner of ANTM cycle 16 then might noticed that she is wearing band and some dark colors while final photo shootout at Italia. Tyra Banks always having some good plans for models as she told earlier in the show. 
Watch America's next top model online - Learn more about girls fashion
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2011 at 3:17am
Originally posted by curl curl wrote:

Most of the times It has been noticed that models with dark hair styles shoot photos in dark and stylish looks. If you had ever noticed the winner of ANTM cycle 16 then might noticed that she is wearing band and some dark colors while final photo shootout at Italia. Tyra Banks always having some good plans for models as she told earlier in the show. 

I haven't noticed it since I read this post of yours. I actually like that show because I learned make-up tips from watching it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic