Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help with this style! :D thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Timothy miles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timothy miles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help with this style! :D thanks!
    Posted: September 30 2005 at 12:42pm

Heya Guys,

I have posted many time, the last time i posted it was with pictures of the same guy im going to show you again now but this new picture is slightly different and i much prefer it.

my Natural Hair Color Is Brown. but i have dyed it semi permanent black which still hasnt washed out and it has been 6 weeks :S lol

a picture of me with black hair is:

this pic is me with black hair....and its abit thicker than this now and also slightly shorter..

the style i want is:

^^ This is one Picture and the best picture is the one below. The Style in the middle below is what i want.

i was wondering how would they do it, how long would it take to be done, and it looks like there has been a number of different blonde dyes in his hair. Is This true?

also approx how much would it all cost for the dye and the cut.

thanks very much all it is most appreciated! 

Back to Top View Timothy miles's Profile Search for other posts by Timothy miles Send Private Message Add to Buddy List Edit Post Delete Post
Astarte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Astarte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2005 at 6:43pm
I have no clue about the length of time it would take to, or the cost...depends on where you go.  You could take the picture in and just ask them probably. :)  On average, highlighting is around 60 dollars, I believe..the cut about 30, perhaps.  (sorry it's in american currency, I'm not sure what it would be in pounds)

But yes, it does look like there's more than one shade of blonde- at least 2, I'd say.  maybe more.  his hair is quite multi-faceted. :D

anyways, good luck with the hair!  I hope it turns out well.
aseya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aseya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2005 at 9:39am
Yeah it depends on where you go. If you're in the UK and want to keep the cost low, then what I would suggest is a beauty training school. Or even check with a salon to see when they ahve their training days. They are always looking for models. It's usually like 1/4 of the price of a salon, and SOMETIMES doesn't turn out that great (but then again, it sometimes doesnt turn out right even if you're at a posh professional salon either). But they always have an instructor there to watch and help and stuff.

To get your hair that light, they would probably have to use a color remover first to get rid of the black. Then depending on the techinique they would either just add a bunch of highlights, or color the base and tehn add highlights. It probably would cost quite a bit. But if you're unsure then its best to go to a professional.

I hope that helped! let me know if you need anymore help! PS I like your haircut as it is, I think if they just gave it a trim and shaped it a teeny bit it should be fine!
eaglesJerseys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaglesJerseys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2011 at 6:44am
michael jordan retro shoes
sun159159 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sun159159 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2011 at 3:50pm
Yes good luck with your hair.  Hope it all turns out great for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic