Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Name Is Earl hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DarkHelmet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkHelmet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Name Is Earl hair
    Posted: October 04 2005 at 5:35am

Has anyone seen Jason Lee's look on the new NBC show My Name Is Earl?

I know most post here are about female celebrties hair, but I think the look he's sporting is rather interesting.

Even more so the fact the show is the number one new comedy.

Maybe receding hairline's and dishelved hair and Tom Selleck mustache's will make a comeback into mainstream society.

Anything is possible. If the 90's brought acceptance of completely bald heads and goatee's maybe this will usher in a new area.

Freinds revolutionalized hair looks with The Rachel and once the show became a hit, in the mid 90's the Ross and Chandler look became the standard "trendy" look for guys.

That 70's Show I think too influenced hair in recent years that and Lord Of The Rings. in the late 90's boy band hair and Freinds Hair was still the standard, sometime starting around 2002 the shaggy hair came back. First for woman in 2001 after Charlie's Angels remake then for guys. So I definetly think what we see in movies and televison influences some.

Just a thought.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic