Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wearing Boots with Jeans

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MsMocha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wearing Boots with Jeans
    Posted: December 13 2005 at 4:25pm
I have those furry ones so I can tuck them all in and slighty cuff them if I feel lik it but with the thinner leg boots I would wear skinny jeans.
hellowonderland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hellowonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2005 at 9:03pm
 I would cuff them above the boot. It's looks really cute, and is the easiest thing to do.
sayurigirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sayurigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2005 at 12:25pm
you could try some really chunky sort of fat boots, they usually have some extra leg room to create their look. tucking jeans into slim leather boots would be such a chore for me! the fat boot skinnier leg look is definately hot on everyone.
#1spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2005 at 12:48pm
i wear baggy pepe jeans wit some tims.
waves so deep.....my brush VIBRATE
aseya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aseya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 4:52am
I personally prefer them cuffed just above the boots. That look would probably shorten the leg a little bit though. Or try cropped jeans with them that would look good too.
Cami123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cami123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2005 at 3:18pm

I really like the Fall looks involving all different types of boots.  I like wearing jeans inside the boots, but I'm not really sure how that is supposed to work because many of the boots are too tight in the legs to bunch the jeans in them.  Can the jeans be bunched around at the top, cuffed?  Any suggestions? 

Cami

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic