Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sienna Miller

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sienna Miller
    Posted: October 05 2005 at 11:36pm

She's gone for a short bob. Hope the link works ...

http://people.aol.com/people/galleries/0,19884,1057077,00.ht ml

Tinkerbelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 11:40pm
It isnt a very good picture.  She has such a beautiful face...I am sure she will pull it off wonderfully
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 11:54pm
Well, now I think I might cheat on her with her child's nanny as well.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2005 at 7:37am
Thank you for another pic tinkerbell. Nice very nice.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2005 at 2:45pm
I will never understand why a celebrity with striking hair  like Sienna would hack it to the point where she looks like one blade of grass among millions. Could her break-up have been that painful? Maybe so! Bob
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2005 at 3:23pm
It looks promising but I will be interested to see more pictures when they appear to convince myself that she looks better now than with her long hair.  Oddly the british press don't seem to have picked up on the story yet? but the tabloids are full of Sadie Frost at present (but not hair related)
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2005 at 6:25pm
The cut is winning the poll as of now.

She basically can do no wrong.
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
mandabear324 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandabear324 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2005 at 7:38am

I think her hair looks great.  Shorter lets you see that gorgeous face more.

rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2005 at 9:31am

Wow. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder. Imo, there is not a less interesting, less attractive actress out there. Jude Law's taste floors me. Blah wife, bal new flame, "blahiest" mistress ever.

Well, thats whats great about beauty. It's subjective.

Short or long, it's no win for me on this one.

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2005 at 11:54am
I'm with you rardman.  I don't find her a beauty.  I don't think she is a "dog" by any means but nothing special.  The pic is too hard to tell if it is an improvement or not.  Considering that the (long hair) photo doesn't look that good - I'm thinking it will be an improvement (but probably only slightly)
todsweeney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todsweeney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2005 at 3:20pm
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2005 at 12:24am
 the shorter a hot chick goes the HOTTER she becomes   love it lots!!!!!!!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Pampinetta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pampinetta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2005 at 10:59am

Don't like it, she looks plain and boring.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2005 at 7:42pm
I think she didn't get the part either. SO she cut her hair for nothing. I t was on the same site that had her with more of the bob pics. She was walking near a subway car.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2005 at 7:45pm
She got the part
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2005 at 11:40pm
Ok that is good news the last post I saw was she didn't. Now that would have been a kick in the butt. Cuting it off and not getting it.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2005 at 2:20am
Neither look too good, IMHO.
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2005 at 12:08pm
bud83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bud83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2005 at 6:57pm
just cut!!!
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2005 at 11:55pm
r4183350903.jpg

Even shorter
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic