Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My new style

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My new style
    Posted: October 08 2005 at 3:52pm
Hi very nice cut on you, I like your natural color on you. I'm letting mine go back natural coloring is drying.

Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.
bronnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2005 at 4:52am
I think your haircut looks great on you and suits your face beautifully.  The color is perfect too.  Personally I am not a big fan of hair coloring.  It can look great for like 2 weeks until the roots start to show or the color fades or whatever.  After that it looks bad.  Just my 2 cents.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2005 at 3:46am
That bean person is a bit pushy :-P .  Nothing wrong with the natural-- it seems to be a nice, non-mousy shade of brown.  No need to tamper.
More awesome than a manatee!
always_alone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2005 at 10:12am
Originally posted by DarkHelmet DarkHelmet wrote:

Anybody though who is now telling her to dye her hair, She didnt ask for comments about what to do with her color.

Why cant people be happy for her.

If anyone wants to change people and think your unsolicited advice will work, buy a barbie doll head instead then you can make it into exactly what you want.

I dont know why some people think they can say something and the person will do it.

Because...they think they know what's best. Plus, my hair is so dark I would have to bleach out color before I can do anything. EWWWW! Dry hair...bleh. I've never actually dyed my hair either.

Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2005 at 7:44am
Nice....very very nice...i think you did good...lol
DarkHelmet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkHelmet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2005 at 1:19am

I think it turned out even better then the pics you had showed us as ideas.

The color and the cut really suit your face.

I think it turned out perfect , you should be happy you picked a great look.

The style an color on you reminds me a little of Jenifer Love Hewitt, when she had a bob a few years back. I think in the Garfield movie.

Anybody though who is now telling her to dye her hair, She didnt ask for comments about what to do with her color.

Why cant people be happy for her.

If anyone wants to change people and think your unsolicited advice will work, buy a barbie doll head instead then you can make it into exactly what you want.

I dont know why some people think they can say something and the person will do it.

Edited by DarkHelmet
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2005 at 11:20pm

You cut your hair now change the color. Red would look god on you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2005 at 10:11pm

LOL! My hair color? Why? I loooooooove my natural color.  It's pretty...

Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2005 at 9:58pm

You look good. Change the color.

The Bean

http:\\www.theprofessornutmegshow.net

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2005 at 6:09pm

Thanks...2 years of braces was worth it from Junior to Senior year in high school for my smile.  I have uploaded and posted pics on my livejournal...warning...this is not dial-up friendly!!! But you will be able to view all of them on one page:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/cichlidchick85/19683.html

Edited by always_alone
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2005 at 5:19pm
Very nice!  Great smile, too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2005 at 5:17pm

I'm in the process of uploading pics to my website. I will give the link in this post after I am done.

Edited by always_alone
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2005 at 4:43pm

Is just a bob with side swept bangs. I think it looks much better in real life than it does in these pics. It looks flat for some reason. Doesn;t have that problem when I look in the mirror...oh, well. ENJOY! It looks sooooo much better than it did. It is one length now and it has a style! Simple, but it looks cute on me I think.

Oh, and I did pluck my brows a little to make them smaller. Not much but it looks better.

Hold on...gotta fix something then they will be up. LOL

Edited by always_alone
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic