Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HazelnutGelato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HazelnutGelato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help!
    Posted: October 08 2005 at 1:32am

I've hit a plateau! :(

I'm 5'1", 110 lbs, and I really don't know how to motivate myself to lose any of the weight I'm carrying around my middle. I haven't been able to exercise properly, because of all the schoolwork I have to do.

I'm considering going on the SBD again, or a slightly modified version of it. i.e. not cutting out whole grains, and just reducing my intake of rice, white bread, etc.

Suggestions/comments? Thanks! :D

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2005 at 2:40am
How much are people supposed to weigh at 5'1"?  That's how tall I am, but I've heard a very wide range of weights listed as desirable.  One scale I went on even claimed my ideal weight was 128, which doesn't sound right at all to me!
More awesome than a manatee!
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2005 at 11:57pm
Hazelnut - Your at a very healthy weight, your just out of shape.  I know you dont have time to excersize but thats really the only way to tome up and lose excess fat around your waist.  The other way is to drop down to about 90 lbs, but then you'll look like nichole ritchie.
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2005 at 12:00pm
I agree with Kalika. Your weight is healthy and you don't want the rest of you (other than middle) to get scrawny, right? Specific exercises targeting your waist can be done and I think about 15 minutes a day might work over the long run, that's not a whole lot of time. Check out "The Firm" or other area-targeted toning vids. Good luck!
[/url]

HazelnutGelato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HazelnutGelato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2005 at 7:09pm

Thanks for the tips. :D

Btw, Elissa, your daughter is beautiful.

Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2005 at 10:56am
Thank you so much!

So are YOU!
[/url]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic