Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lace Front Wigs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
MONET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MONET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2005 at 5:57pm

I got the info on those Lace Front Wigs....Trust Me I have heard the worst/best...seen the thickest/thinest... And definately the most expensive right down to the cheapest.

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 30 2007 at 1:19am
merisit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merisit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2005 at 5:38pm

Hey jodi....

do they have a payment plan???  Im too broke to spend such a big lump sum at once....

jodicline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodicline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2005 at 3:47pm

I used customlacefrontwigs.info for the U.S and I love mine.  I just ordered one that had in stock and it fits great and looks good.  I am having a hard time getting my natural think frizzy hair to fit under it without showing.  I also am a pathetic corn rower so any other hints on how to hide your own hair underneath?  I am half tempted to cut it all off.  Anyway, this company is great and quick.

London View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2005 at 12:01pm
please be careful DONT go to Myindianhair.com i ahve PM u my story i hope it is not too late.
Anointed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anointed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2005 at 9:22pm

Hello Everyone,

I'm a newbie to the forum and I wanted to know if you have any info on good lace fronts and pics. I really want one and do not want to waste my money.

Thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic