Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Roots, Colorfix, and other fun things

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WhisperToScream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhisperToScream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roots, Colorfix, and other fun things
    Posted: October 12 2005 at 10:39pm
Ok so my natural haircolor is black. I wanted a change so I used loreal hicolor to dye it a dark red color. It came out of except I totally forgot about a dark dye I had on my hair because it pretty much blended in with my natural color. So most of my hair was red except the ends. I realised that the color made me look washed out so I wanted to chenge it. I bought some colorfix and a medium brown dye. I used colorfix once and it was pretty much orange. I may have needed to do it twice now that I think about it but too late. Anyway I used a protein filler before I dyed it the brown color. The color turned out fine. The ends are a little darker then the roots, but it's not that bad.

Anyway my point is that my roots are black. It's the same amount of black roots that was there before I colored it. Since my hair is a medium reddish brown the black is very noticable. Why are my roots still black? I used loreal hicolor again and I've noticed that people have iffy results. Should I have used a different brand to get the roots to change? I'm so confused and annoyed with my hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic