Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I got my free samples

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2005 at 10:54pm

Ok...if you write to Culture they will send u a coupon you can buy any product with the value up to 4.99.  Some walgreens have the products on clearance so you can get more than one product. I received my coupon today.

Also...I received my Caress bodywash...it comes in a travel size bottle. This is where i went to...to get it and other samples.

http://freebies.about.com/od/personalcare/

Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2005 at 7:04pm
I got a coupon with my Culture samples too but they don't sell it where I live so i can't use it.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2005 at 9:38pm
That just is not right! Everytime there are free samples they are not available to you.  I had to go around the city to find one and they only sold one item from the line. The people at the store told me they were being discontinued.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2005 at 3:25pm
I got my pureology samples today!  They sent the hydrating shampoo, hydrating reconstructioner and the hydrating conditioner. Even though I did not open samples packages the smell is pretty strong.  It seems to have a medicine/mint smell (not sure how to catergorize it) Since I have all these samples I am waiting to try...I think I might try the great smelling ones in the summer so the smell can "rise" and keep the "not so cool" ones in the winter.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

*~earthangel*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *~earthangel*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 6:45pm
I AM SOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!! Do you know of any sites offering free samples to international residents
My Fotki

[url=http://www.pikistrips.com/clicked/24680082][/ur
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2005 at 8:37pm

Sorry to bump up this old thread but wanted to let ya'll know I got free samples.  I received both Nexxus and Pureology. Nexxus sent me 2 complete packets..both contained 2 ea. containers of KerapHix, Humectress & Therappe (so I received 6 total!)  From Pureology I got the HydrateShampoo, ReconstructRepair &  HydrateCondition and coupons for purchase of each.

And I received Dove &  Pantene samples of shampoo and conditioner some time ago. Yeah for free stuff!!

~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2005 at 6:53pm

Good for you Browneyez...it's ok to bring up this topic.

Earthangel...u just have to do a search. Idon't remember them but some sites wouldn't let me get samples unless I was in that country or near by. You can look up the word "freebies" on a search engine be sure to include your location.

Natural
BC May 9, 2004

BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2005 at 7:09pm
Thanx to you cmesweet for supplying the links... I've been on a "free sample" hunt ever since!  I think trying out products b4 buying them is a good practice, that way you'll know what does/doesn't work 4 your hair b4 spending your hard-earned $$$$.
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2005 at 1:25pm

Bath and Body works is presently handing out free samples of O.C. Bigelo products. I saw a tiny tiny sign in the store, so smallthat you would miss it. But u know   me. Anyways, go to the cashier and ask them about it and they should give you 2 packet samples.  Rose silk is one and I can't remember the other.

Natural
BC May 9, 2004

BRI_BETHEA View Drop Down
bnd

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRI_BETHEA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2005 at 4:04pm

Originally posted by Honeydoo Honeydoo wrote:

OMG Cmesweet! I hopped on that Fresh Sample. I'm Patiently waiting for Memoirs of a Geisha to come out. If anyone here loves chines literature like I do you will LOVE that book! (The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck is a good one too)  THanks so much.

I read that book over the summer and it was great.

3C/4A Realaxed
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 11:54am
I didn't get a sample! BUT I DID GET A COUPON...Olay sent me a $3.00 off coupon.  They were suppose to send me some samples, I don't know what happened to that .  Just an update and I hope some of ya'll go to the site to see if you can get something.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 10:14am
I didn't get a sample but I got a full-sized bottle of Redken Ringlet. They had a survey at naturallycurly.com and if you did the survey you get a free bottle of it. 
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 3:20pm

Layla...first, I'm glad you finally was able to receive a free product.  I know you said it was hard to get because of your location.

Thanks for the information, I'm going to check naturallycurlly.com

Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 10:06am
Yeah, Redken sent this free product everywhere even to Europe. That was months ago when they had that survey. But naturallycurly.com usually does have freebies and stuff.
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 2:14pm
I realized it was months ago after you re-reading your posts. Thanks for the heads up. How did you enjoy it?
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 2:42pm
Well, i just received it a couple of days ago so I haven't tried it yet. I'm planning to try it once I BC. It doesn't seem to have very good reviews though. But at least it was free.
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2006 at 10:05am
I received my Pureology Samples yesterday. I think I got the same ones as you, cmesweet. I didn't notice a smell but since I'm getting over a cold I can't really smell anything.
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2006 at 7:45pm
O good, I haven't used mine yet.  I'm not exactly sure I like the Pureology product scent, but I will use it. Probably will use it in  a week or 2.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

tiajanice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiajanice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2006 at 10:33pm
Browneyez2, how did you get your samples of nexxus and pureology?  I'd like to try out their stuff!
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 8:32pm

http://www.dove.us/   Go to the bottom...you can print out a coupon or have it mailed to you. Also, you can get a deodant sample, so you can stay so fresh and so clean.

http://www.betterskintoday.com/requestsample.htm

Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic