Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Easystraight Project

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
666curlz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 666curlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Easystraight Project
    Posted: October 15 2005 at 2:13am

I used the easy straight on my daughter's hair. I was really worried about the outcome because I had read so many bad reports. It did no damage, and it is definitely not stick straight. I left the relaxer on 20 minutes including application time. I could have left it on about ten minutes longer according to the instructions, but I was not going to risk it. There was no scalp or skin burning from the easystraight. Her hair is 95% more manageable, and has 95% less tangles, which is a miracle. There is no damage at the root, or to the ends. I am still going to have to flat iron her hair when she wants to wear it down, but it will take less time and a lower heat now. I documented before and after pics on yahoo photos. I am adding more photos now. This is a link, or a copy and paste, depending how it posts.

http://photos.yahoo.com/justice4oil

Do not expect her hair to be styled, because the instructions say not to use heat, other than a blow dryer, for two days. I let her air dry, and finished drying her hair with a blow dryer for about 3 minutes. I will style her hair monday and post those pics.

Edited by 666curlz
666curlz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 666curlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2005 at 5:07am
Post a message if you have any trouble with the photo album.
666curlz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 666curlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2005 at 7:11pm

My daughter forgot to put the after treatment in her hair that restores moisture and elasticity, but her hair still seems o.k. I put the treatment in her hair the next day. I am going to flat iron her hair in a few minutes, and I will post the pics in the yahoo photo album.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic