Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please help! Tangled hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rosi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help! Tangled hair
    Posted: October 16 2005 at 11:18pm
Hi! I'm new here and so far I like your site.

My 15 yr. old son has an Afro and I just realized that his hair is matting in the back. Do you know of any home remedies for this problem?
Thank you so much for your help, I'll appreciate any tips!

Rosi
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 7:42am
You mean like there's a big tangle you have to get out?  Wet his hair and put a good bit of conditioner in the matted area - any heavy conditioner should work.  Then, using a wide toothed comb, start at the bottom of the tangle and comb downward while the conditioner is in it, moving up gradually until the tangle is out. 
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Rosi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2005 at 4:46am
Dear Susan,
Thank you so much. We live in Taiwan and they don't have many things for curly hair here. The conditioner tip sounds pretty easy, I hope it works.
God bless you.
Rosi
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2005 at 8:00am
Let us know how it goes, and if it doesn't work maybe there's something else we can come up with!

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic