Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sides

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Lil. B.J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil. B.J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sides
    Posted: October 19 2005 at 8:31pm
Why are side waves so hard to get?
brush to spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2005 at 10:02pm
i thought that in the beggen when i dint have waves on the sidz so just get a low cut and then brush ua sides more then your top in back lesss put more time in ua sides then in ua front. but if ua waves ant spinnin on the top and the back then brush the sidz the top and the back but in  mins like 10mins sides ect.so do that so u can get can get the same treatment on each place
papaose is a beast
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2005 at 10:42pm
sides arent hard for everyone. for sum ppl, their sides come in first and they may have a hard time gettin their tops. alot of times, wavers jes make the mistake of concentrating too much on their top, and neglecting their sides.

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 11:29am

Sides are sometimes hard for some people because of they don't brush as much on the sides. Or they need to brush more on the sides than on top.

Many people have different hair textures in different parts of their hair. The top is easy for some and side are hard to get. But for some the sides are very easy and the top is hard to get wave. Brushing is the key.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 1:48pm

Originally posted by Lil. B.J Lil. B.J wrote:

Why are side waves so hard to get?

thats a good question bro but for some peps there easy 2 get but 4 others there hard thats just something that is kinda crazy

B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
~SMS~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~SMS~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 6:02pm
yes for me my sides came in very easily but my top is still not comin in for me yet
NDATRAP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDATRAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2005 at 2:40am
my top is str8 its my sides as well
ALL I HAVE N THIS WORLD IZ MY WAVES N MY WORD N I BREAK THEM 4 NO ONE
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2005 at 7:00am
I m with you my sides are the worst but I just got to put in more work I mean I got them but there not as deep as my top and back
"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2005 at 8:49am
I know the sides are hard to get, especially the right for most people, but a lot of you guys and a lot of the guys on other wave sites make it seem as though its almost impossible.

I had right side waves in a month, and of course it wasn't easy and they still not on the same level as my left as for connection but they are just as deep and about the same amount of waves.

HERE'S A FEW TIPS THAT I GUARANTEE WILL GET YOUR RIGHT SIDE POPPIN IN A MONTH(or 2 lol)!!!!!
1. Grow your hair out for a month or more.
2. Brush everyday, the more times a day the better
3. Devote almost half of your brushing time to your right side.
4. Use a combo of different brushes(soft-hard)
5. No slacking, stay focused

*That's all I can think of for now*

Edited by 360spinna
JordanCollecta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanCollecta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2005 at 4:46pm
thx 360. i really need dat info
It aint me, its my jewlery thats pissed off
NDATRAP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDATRAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2005 at 2:48am
thats whats up
ALL I HAVE N THIS WORLD IZ MY WAVES N MY WORD N I BREAK THEM 4 NO ONE
swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2005 at 10:43am

What about the top, my sides and back are forming, but the top isnt really forming, just few waves are evident?help a niggah plz

[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2005 at 10:54am
The top is easy, keep brushing and brush more on top. Keep it moist and soft too. They'll come in.
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2005 at 4:27pm
ok, nice advice bigmike
[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
#1spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2005 at 5:44pm
its so hard to get sides because you sleep on your side therefore you flatten your hair on the side.
waves so deep.....my brush VIBRATE
Yung Hu$tla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yung Hu$tla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2005 at 10:14am
try water tecnique for the your weak  spots
hustlin to get 360 gotta keep on brushing
Lil. B.J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil. B.J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2006 at 10:58am
i do my top and back first iget my sides last 
essco waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essco waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2006 at 11:19am
u should just get the sides first and the top and back last for about the same time limit and i think your waves will even out
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2006 at 12:21pm

hey, lil bj. ur bringin up old topics and pushing new ones to the 2nd page.

if its older than a month... dont bother.

microwaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote microwaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2006 at 2:24pm
Another thing is HOW your barber cuts.  Some barbers are prone to giving you a taper on the sides and going TOO much against the grain when blending you up.  I like my caesars to taper lower than my temples so it dosent interfere with my pattern.  Something about when most barbers wanna taper your sides they wanna go all against the grain WAY too much.
"you want my arm to fall off"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic