Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Making eye make-up stay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
russiancat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russiancat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2006 at 6:58pm
I always powder my eyelids before I apply my shadow, it helps!Smile
Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2006 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by russiancat russiancat wrote:

I always powder my eyelids before I apply my shadow, it helps!Smile

What kind of powder are you using on your eyes, face powder? I've used powder on my lips to set my lipstick. I assume this works the same way on your eyes? Thanks for the tip.
Follow Your Bliss

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russiancat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2006 at 11:00am
Yes, just a regular compact pressed powder. Hope it'll help you too! Tongue
Sunduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2006 at 1:20pm
Yes and apply the powder lightly. Always remember with dark hair and skin you will look fab in darker shades. Lighter hair and skin looks fab in lightr shades. Don't apply heavy mascara either. It will flake. I've known women that have gotten it it the eyes. Be sure and wash all makeup off prior to going to bed. The skin needs to breathe. Also the skin repairs itself of any imperfections while sleeping. So we need to let it do its job.

Just thought I'd toss in a few tips. Us women need all the help we can get. Aren't men lucky?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russiancat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2006 at 1:39pm

"Just thought I'd toss in a few tips. Us women need all the help we can get. Aren't men lucky?"

They sure are! And they don't have to deal with periods and cellulite either! Smile

Edited by russiancat - October 09 2006 at 1:40pm
Sunduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2006 at 3:49pm
Amen to that!
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2007 at 9:06pm
You must get Urban Decay Primer Potion. Your eyeshadow will stay on no matter what! The packaging is annoying but the product is great. Once you try it, you'll never be without it.
nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 8:14pm
cosign on the urban decay...it also helps my undereye concealer stay put too
lemaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lemaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2007 at 12:37am
Make a base with concealer and then apply makeup. It might help you a lot. 
Get your beauty products from: http://ayucare.en.busytrade.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic