Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I got my samples

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I got my samples
    Posted: October 23 2005 at 10:16am

Hello everyone. I am new but i mostly lurk on here. Since i found out so many websites i could go to for some samples I will let you know which ones have sent me some so far.

I just got my Nature's Gate samples:

2 Packets of Asian Pear and Green Tea Shampoo and Conditioner

2 Packets of The Original Herbal Shampoo and Conditioner

1packet of The original Herbal Lotion

1 packet of Asian Pear and Green Tea lotion

1 packet of Asian Pear and Green Tea Hand Soap

I am now waiting on my Babyphat sample of Kimora's new scent Goddess.

Here are the link to these sites www.babyphat.com, www.naturesgate.com Once again thank you to those who have let me know about these sites. If there are anymore please let me know.

Kell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2005 at 10:17am
Btw, there are some sites where i could not get any samples unless i were to buy something from them, if any of you want to know which site i'll put them up so you can know before deciding to email them. :^)
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2005 at 10:51am
Hey Kell how did u get samples from Babyphat? Is it  a category or do you have to write them directly and the naturesgate link isn't working. Thanks in advance.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Kell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2005 at 11:34am

Sorry. its www.naturesgatebeauty.com

Well i went to babyphat website and i see they have changed it up. I guess maybe it was for a little while, i dunno.  You can either click around the site in different areas to look for where it says about getting the free sample OR you gotta go here http://www.babyphat.com/custinfo.php?dept=custinfo and email them and see if you can get some samples of things. Ask for perfume, skincare, haircare, etc, thats what i did for the other sites and thats how i got some different kinds. Hope this helps.

cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2005 at 4:11pm
Thank you so much.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Kell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 2:34pm

You are welcome. I also got some samples coming in from:

www.takemeaway.com

and www.caressskin.com

Kell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2005 at 9:15am
Hello. I'm getting some more samples from NEXXUS. I dont have the link to the site but you can do a search for it. Takes 6-8 weeks.
*~earthangel*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *~earthangel*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2005 at 2:23pm
So all you did was ask for free samples and you got them?
My Fotki

[url=http://www.pikistrips.com/clicked/24680082][/ur
Kell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2005 at 2:41pm

Yes. That is all i did. Some sites have a link to where you can get some samples, but they are limited time, but check back to it when you can and you might be able to get the samples or just plain old email them.

*~earthangel*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *~earthangel*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2005 at 2:43pm

Thanks for the cool links!!They are very helpful

My Fotki

[url=http://www.pikistrips.com/clicked/24680082][/ur
Kell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2005 at 2:45pm
You are welcome and if anyone else has anymore links to put here please do so :^)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic