Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Azelaic Acid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ckizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Azelaic Acid
    Posted: October 24 2005 at 12:36am

a very new product-- the latest technology in treating acne. A dermatologist prescribed this to me and though it has not been tested very much-- has given me skin as smooth and clear as ivory. It also gets rid of hypopigmentation due to scaring, and prevents future acne by peeling the skin. This can also be used to treat mild to moderate rosacea (that is a skin condition of redness or spider veins in the skin). You put a thin layer once at night and it tingles a little at first, but it is incredible. Ive struggled so long with acne, I have tried microdermabrasion, facial peels, masks, paid a lot of money on expensive cleaner-toner-moisturiser systems.

This is the only thing that seemed to work for me. It is only by prescription though, so ask your dermatologist about it.

Hope this helps. best of luck

caramel21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2006 at 2:01am
hi ckizzle. Can you tell me the name of this product. I've been using products by opaltech77 on ebay. They are very good, but I would still like to know of other good products to use. Maybe post this in other forums so that everyone can learn about it. From your title most people may not know enough to open it and read it.
http://stores.ebay.com/opaltech77_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfclZ4QQfsubZ0QQftidZ2QQtZkm
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 9:54pm
the thing is you cant take that forever your talking about damage to your skin over time it is a Drug! what happens when you go off that wont your acne just come back. I think your gonna be looking for another solution eventually cause that wont last forever. But im happy its working for you wish you luck.
look at the side effects and over time i could only imagine:

• White spots or lightening of treated areas of dark skin—in patients with dark complexions, although usually not lightened beyond normal skin color Burning, stinging, or tingling of skin, mild;  dryness of skin;  itching of skin;  peeling of skin;  redness of skin 

Edited by babycheeks24 - June 21 2006 at 9:57pm
Babycheeks
caramel21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 1:09am
What I am using causes non of that. You are thinking the benoquin. The arbutin is completely nontoxic. and non reactive
http://stores.ebay.com/opaltech77_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfclZ4QQfsubZ0QQftidZ2QQtZkm
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 1:23pm
tried it but becareful very flammable
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 4:14pm
it has not caused that on you, but i know those are some of the side effects of this acid because this is my field of study.
Babycheeks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic