Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bone Marrow Conditioner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CocaColaCutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CocaColaCutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bone Marrow Conditioner
    Posted: October 24 2005 at 3:42pm

Hey all,

I'm new to the boards, but I've been reading and picking up on all your great tips for a couple of weeks now. I was searching for some new products online, and came across a bone marrow conditioner. Anyone ever heard of it? If so, what's the story on it?

~CocaColaCutie

carameldiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carameldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 10:57pm
Yes it is called Lamaur's bone Marow- i use it as a deep conditioner and it can be purchased at Sally's Beauty Supply. I like it a lot and rotate it in my regimine. A friend of mine had breakage really bad and started using this weekly and her spot filled in. It has been out for a while and like i was saying- i give a thubs up- you can use it with heat or w/o- if you use it w/o make sure that you keep a thin plastic cap on your head for at least a half hour. Hope this helps.
Me and you, your cousin and your momma too rollin on da strip on bow's
dimesh153 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimesh153 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 3:43pm
Hi I'm new to this forum but I used bone marrow treatment about a year ago after I permed my hair myself and the back corner area had bad breakage. I went to my stylist asap and sat with the bone marrow on for an hour. All of the breakage stopped immediately and my hair has grown back almost down my back. I havent used it in a while but I just bought a jar this week and plan to use it after my relaxer.
GurlUBlacknaLLthatizyourrealHaiR?
taggi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2006 at 7:11pm
so does it actually go into your scalp and enhance the root? it sounds like it works well, how much is it?
carameldiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carameldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2006 at 11:03am
it's a deep conditioner for your hair and it's at sally's- i know for sure that it is less than $10 but can't remember the exact price.
Me and you, your cousin and your momma too rollin on da strip on bow's
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic