Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where to buy?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
abtballerina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abtballerina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where to buy?
    Posted: October 24 2005 at 11:56pm

Where can I purchase dark purple wefted hair? I need it to be somewhat cheap but decent quality. I need it for clip in highlights. I have searched EVERYWHERE but I only found one place and they are not in the US so if anyone could help that'd be greatly appreciated!

aimee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2005 at 6:02am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abtballerina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2005 at 7:26am
I need it to be cheap lol. If I could afford 120$ I could do the human hair microrings I want.
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2005 at 7:31am
http://www.hairpiece.com/product.asp?pf_id=IFSW%2D18

Same hair $35 cheaper.

Also, Head Razor has synthetic purple on a weft and it's beautiful.

http://www.headrazor.com/loose.html

PS - The Head Razor hair is $15 for an entire weft and I would highly recommend it. Write to them and see how long it will take. :)

Edited by amm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abtballerina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2005 at 7:33am
Something more like 30$? It doesn't HAVE to be human as I know that's an unrealistic price for human but the microrings cost me about 70$ total with the hair to do at home and I just can't afford it right now and want highlights and hair hair dye hassles. Thanks.
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2005 at 7:35am
See my edit above for Head Razor. They are $15 for a weft. It's beautiful. I have it.

If you just want enough for highlights and need it right away, PM me. I can spare 1/2 the weft.

Edited by amm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abtballerina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2005 at 7:47am
Do you know if human can be dyed? Maybe that'd just be easiest lol. I don't want to order from the UK, plenty of places seem to have it over there, *sigh*.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abtballerina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2005 at 7:48am

Or do you happen to know if it is ok to use synthetic for permanent microrings as highlights and a somewhat tipped look?

I tend to have to blow dry or my hair frizzes though.

Edited by abtballerina
gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2005 at 12:51pm

Hey I just saw this on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=68150 57892&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

Don't know is this is what you are looking for, but here it is.

Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2005 at 3:55pm

I'm glad I read this topic because my funky colored hair is actually $84.99 the button was right I just didn't change the price (I copyed the button format from the dark bohyme). I have the same dark purple color as listed on that ebay link but there's is less expensive.

As for dyeing the hair, I've tried it before but it fades in just a couple of washes. I had some hot pink going for a while but it bled all over my blonde hair. There's no perminent funky colored hair dye sold on the market that I know of. I think they can get away with using different dyes on hair once it's cut because there's no toxic risk to the person. 

I have three shades of purple that I'd be willing to sell in smaller amounts (1oz, 2oz, or 3oz). The colors are violet, purple, and deep purple. If you're interested just message me at Info@YourHairShop.com

~Kristin

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic