Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X-tina hair ^^

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
moffpoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moffpoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X-tina hair ^^
    Posted: October 26 2005 at 1:18pm

Heeej^^ im new to this board, have been reading here for a loong time and figured it was time to become a member ^^ i have now for the time beeing 2 inch dyed *black* hair ( im gonna bleach in white again soon)

I have quite thin fine hair thats a littel dry ...and wonder how to create a shorter version of Christinas dirrty look, like maby shoulder lengt? im a guy so im i want to add a more..ermh Masculine touch to it..but im gay so i dont have to worry SO much about that... What Extension method would you recomend, i have Mircro Links stuff already but theyre black... Love jah guys and Bridget u rock<3

Edited by moffpoff
12 Inch Wawa, Installed with Protac, i love hair extensions<3

shann2525 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shann2525 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2005 at 9:02pm

"but im gay so i dont have to worry SO much about that... "

thats so funny...to just say it like that..made me giggle...

FabulousHairExt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabulousHairExt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2005 at 9:20pm
Hi moffpoff, and welcome to the board! I would say that since your hair is so short and thin then bonded wefts are the way to go. Liquid gold bonded wefts have lasted 8 weeks for sherrie with the sandwitch technique, and at least 4 for others. if your hair gets a little longer (like 3 or 4 inches) you could do fusion which would last for 3 to 4 months. Cheers.

fyi I know my spelling sux!
moffpoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moffpoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2005 at 9:55am
Thank you so much :) <3 ;) well im a lucky one , my hair grows so fast , i once made an undercut and it grew out like a inch in 3 weeks :D so maby i go for fusion:D hugs
12 Inch Wawa, Installed with Protac, i love hair extensions<3

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic