Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What am i going to do?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bassman05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassman05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What am i going to do?
    Posted: October 26 2005 at 8:37pm
Allright guys, I jsut realized that for phys ed in a week or two we're going to be going swimming, and my hair curls up at the first sign of water... I use a flat iron on the hair to keep it down, and a smoothing lotion applied the night before (left in overnight) to keep it soft... so what am i going to have to do for after swimming, keep the hair straight instead of really curly?!?

Thanks in advance :D
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2005 at 6:21pm
before swimming apply some deep conditioner to you hair to protect it from the chlorine. after swimming just go for the wet slick hair route. or bring you flat iron to school
ARGHH
ralphy001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ralphy001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2005 at 9:24pm

Originally posted by claribuzz claribuzz wrote:

before swimming apply some deep conditioner to you hair to protect it from the chlorine. after swimming just go for the wet slick hair route. or bring you flat iron to school

yea bring the flat iron to school so everybody can laugh at you. i know i would.

bassman05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassman05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2005 at 10:02pm

^^^ lol yeah exactly, that's the point I'm trying to make, I don't wanna bring the Iron to school but I wanna keep it straight...and no, no swim caps...

bassman05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassman05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2005 at 5:17pm
wow i started this last month and still not a helpful tip...
chase2526 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chase2526 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 9:10am
why dont you just wear a hat that suits you? dont think there is anyway to keep your hair straight after its wet... or maybe like claribuzz said use a deep conditioner, that might help
nickp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2005 at 7:33am

sure he's not allowed to wear a hat in school...

your options are

a) bring straighterners to school (social suicide)

b) get it cut and forget the whole straightening game (been there done that and ended up hating straighterners)

c) bring some wax to school and following your swim, mess it all up and tell people your trying the messy look for a bit

d) make "friends" with your doctors daughter, invent some weird fungal foot infection and get the doctor to sign you a a sick note that gets you out of swimming

e) miss the bus on the days you have swimming and then walk to school claiming that was your phys-ed for the day

f) dont think about it..who cares your only at school!

claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2005 at 12:12pm
ARGHH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic