Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWTF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wave_right_05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave_right_05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTF
    Posted: January 06 2005 at 4:58pm
im not here to make any body look bad the ones that laughed were the immature ones i seen your thread hot mess how can i try to make you look stupid when your ok with making a thread like that i just seen threads on here were people said there were going longer than normal then get there hair cut to make there waves deeper thats why i asked you that i think all yall cool thats why im here
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 5:09pm
a its all good youngbrother niggas be insensitive sometime.happy newyear and much luv.
We climb together on this site!
Dont B Stupid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dont B Stupid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 5:12pm
Refering to this ?

Shoulda been a B-mail....
To all you new b!tches DONT BE STUPID...use the info that is in front of you.
If you fail to do this, I'll be forced to embarrass you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave_right_05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 5:21pm
thx chess do u have any recent pics
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 5:27pm
lol that is my recent picture.i got a hair cut today i will post better pictures soon.thx
We climb together on this site!
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by wave_right_05 wave_right_05 wrote:

...thats why i asked you that i think all yall cool thats why im here

You really should have read the sticky post. I mean your question was directed to me and only me so it should have been a board mail. I didn't get offended by I just thought you were trying to call me out. I didn't snap back at you because I didn't really think you thought about what you did. Even if you were trying to call me out, you're not going to hurt my feelings. They're just words on a screen.

But seriously, read the "If u new" thread, watch the video and post responsibly.

Good luck on your waves.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave_right_05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 7:02pm
yeah thanks my waves is commin along good i jst need to work on the connection and deepness then ill be dreamteam material
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic