Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - please need help any tips to get waves if ur hispanic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedplease need help any tips to get waves if ur hispanic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
salamito140 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salamito140 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: please need help any tips to get waves if ur hispanic
    Posted: January 06 2005 at 6:53pm
im dominican and i hads some waves coming out but nuttin really big iv'e been trying since october but i been slacking of i dont use grease any more got tired of the greasy mess and i brush sometimes i dont wear a durag anymore and i kinda gave up is there anybody who has a good way to get some waves for an hispanic person u can check out my pics to see how my hair was now its not like that it is nappy and a bit wavy so help me please
Jose AkA Tito
6ft 1 170 lbs
Basketball Player
40 inch vertical leap
Dominican Born in New York
Trying to get waves
I WANNA B SPINNING

http://community.webshots.com/user/salamito140
wave_right_05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave_right_05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 7:58pm
i think you being silly them waves of yours lok like they was ganna be nice stop complaining and throw the grease back in your hair use a finger tip size amout no mess there brush till yo arm fall off and du-rag/wave cap that dome and watch the waves come
step yo game up View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote step yo game up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 8:23pm
maricon tu eras mi inspirasion! hahaha

naw dawg, is topped usin pomade, im using that ultra sheen now, and jus brushin n im seein results...ima jus keep brushin dawg...i suggest u do the same...but 4 real i wuznt even gonna try n den i seen u gettin em lol...

yo, for u when u wore a wave cap after a few weeks of not gettin a cut wuz ur hair always****ed up? cuz dats wuts happnin wit me so i have to wash it everyday regardless if not i look tore up lol...
live2spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote live2spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 10:08pm
the only tip i have 4 hispanics n white tryin 2 get waves is DONT TRY 2 GET WAVES
BRUSH NIGG@ BRUSH
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by salamito140 salamito140 wrote:

im dominican and i hads some waves coming out but nuttin really big iv'e been trying since october but i been slacking of i dont use grease any more got tired of the greasy mess and i brush sometimes i dont wear a durag anymore and i kinda gave up is there anybody who has a good way to get some waves for an hispanic person u can check out my pics to see how my hair was now its not like that it is nappy and a bit wavy so help me please

well pasting it w/ pomade can be a big problem.. that's just how it looks to me. You don't really have to put as much moisturizer etc. as some peeps because of your hair texture. I would advise you to brush and wash frequently [at the same time if able]. You should also slack up on using a lot of products. Use just essential stuff , a lil pomade , maybe a little moisturizer here and there water/brush watever.
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
O 514 GUTTA [O5G] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O 514 GUTTA [O5G] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2005 at 12:44am
yo i dont think you can get good waves your hair is too str8
hard brush
dax wave and groom
brush till you get dizzy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote step yo game up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2005 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by live2spin live2spin wrote:

the only tip i have 4 hispanics n white tryin 2 get waves is DONT TRY 2 GET WAVES

why it gotta be all that tho? whites i can understand but theres tons of hispanics with waves...****, half of the time hispanic niggas got natural 360s (my cousin for example), an di kno a bunch of hispanic niggas who got waves...my pops for example use to have a mean wave game before he started goin bald, even tho his skin color black, hes still hispanic...

and once again, let me stress it again, fabolous is half hispanic...
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2005 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by step yo game up step yo game up wrote:

Originally posted by live2spin live2spin wrote:

why it gotta be all that tho? whites i can understand but theres tons of hispanics with waves...****, half of the time hispanic niggas got natural 360s (my cousin for example), an di kno a bunch of hispanic niggas who got waves...my pops for example use to have a mean wave game before he started goin bald, even tho his skin color black, hes still hispanic...

and once again, let me stress it again, fabolous is half hispanic...
true

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salamito140 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2005 at 10:38pm
for real
son my **** is starting to come out i was brushing yesterday and they are starting to appear
Jose AkA Tito
6ft 1 170 lbs
Basketball Player
40 inch vertical leap
Trying to get waves
I WANNA B SPINNING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote step yo game up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2005 at 9:42am

for real
son my **** is starting to come out i was brushing yesterday and they are starting to appear

post a pic dawg...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salamito140 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2005 at 1:08pm
ight i will post a pic but later cuz i juss woke up and im eaating and my friend is coming over
Jose AkA Tito
6ft 1 170 lbs
Basketball Player
40 inch vertical leap
Trying to get waves
I WANNA B SPINNING

BlahUghBlah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlahUghBlah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2005 at 3:14pm
some hispanic ppl can get waves cuz hispanic just means ur from south america and speak spanish. lots of hispanic ppl are pretty much black neways like cubans and domincans. but i dunno to the original poster your hair looks reallly straight.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salamito140 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2005 at 7:16pm
yeah i know but my parents are fully dominican
so yeah im pure dominican and yes my hair was dumb straight yeah so ill post some pics soon
Jose AkA Tito
6ft 1 170 lbs
Basketball Player
40 inch vertical leap
Trying to get waves
I WANNA B SPINNING

CJay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2005 at 11:37pm
for one latinos and blacks wit hair like myself will get faster results using a lighter pomade or no pomade at all and jus moisturizer ... and ease up on the pomade u dont need that much ... and dont use a hard brush use a medium at most but mostly a soft one

i wrote a guide on this sh*t but everyone ignored it awhile ago ... i'll b mail it to u if u want
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website
http://community.webshots.com/user/kingcam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote step yo game up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2005 at 10:34am
Originally posted by CJay CJay wrote:

for one latinos and blacks wit hair like myself will get faster results using a lighter pomade or no pomade at all and jus moisturizer ... and ease up on the pomade u dont need that much ... and dont use a hard brush use a medium at most but mostly a soft one

i wrote a guide on this sh*t but everyone ignored it awhile ago ... i'll b mail it to u if u want

id appreciate that a lot dawg, i dont ever think i got a chance to see it....

this **** got me****ed up tho cuz in his site, in less than a month he was spinnin, but for me its been a month n 2 weeks n i have a wave here and there on the top of my head and in the back, and all i do is apply ultra sheen as a moisterizer n brush all day (execpt for when im in schol)...salamito was there something else u did besides brush? lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salamito140 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2005 at 1:14pm
yeah hook me up my email is salamito140@yahoo.com
Jose AkA Tito
6ft 1 170 lbs
Basketball Player
40 inch vertical leap
Trying to get waves
I WANNA B SPINNING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote step yo game up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2005 at 1:16pm

yeah hook me up my email is salamito140@yahoo.com

i jus bmailed that nigga...i wanna see wuttup cuz dat nigga got some nice waves lol...

dawg im bout 2 give up cuz i cut it since thanksgivin n i have like 1 tiny wave on da back of the top of my head lol....my haitian homeboy tol me if i cut it they might be there ut he not sure....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salamito140 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2005 at 1:17pm
u have a while trying to get waves cuz i see the dates of ur pics it goes from jun to december
so i see it takes time i been trying since october but i kinda gave up but now im bak
Jose AkA Tito
6ft 1 170 lbs
Basketball Player
40 inch vertical leap
Trying to get waves
I WANNA B SPINNING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote step yo game up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2005 at 1:24pm

u have a while trying to get waves cuz i see the dates of ur pics it goes from jun to december
so i see it takes time i been trying since october but i kinda gave up but now im bak

lol u talkin bout cjay cuz i aint neva put up no pics...

dawg my hair exactly like urs n u had ur ****s in less than am onth, and ive started sinec thanksgivin n not had ****...wut did u get when u cut it? i got a 5 cuz a 2 is waaaaay 2 low for our hair to get waves wit...i think ima get a 4 next time tho...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salamito140 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2005 at 1:25pm
i got a 2 lol or i juss tell him as low as possible without messing up my waves
Jose AkA Tito
6ft 1 170 lbs
Basketball Player
40 inch vertical leap
Trying to get waves
I WANNA B SPINNING

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic