Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

starvation diets dont work!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gossipqueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gossipqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: starvation diets dont work!
    Posted: October 30 2005 at 5:14pm

I had a bad experience with weight loss when I was a bit younger, and I just hope no one out there takes this approach. I was young and impatient and wanted to loose weight as fast as I could. So I figured the best way to go about that was to stop eating all together. So I didn’t eat for about five months. At first it was hard but after while even though the hunger pangs never go away I got use to it. But it got to the point where I was too weak to lift my head. That’s when I knew something wasn’t right about this diet. So I eventually snapped out of that but not before I was diagnosed with anorexia and was very malnourished. I eventually started eating regularly again I still diet but I do it the healthy way.  I found out the hard way that not eating does a lot of damage to your body. There is no quick fix to weight loss. Its tough and you have to work hard but as long as you eat healthy and exercise it seems to work.

scooby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scooby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2005 at 10:42am
Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you're better now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic