Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedbulletproof comes with songs and remixes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bulletproof comes with songs and remixes
    Posted: November 03 2005 at 5:18pm
 He may have been shot nine times, but now he's getting a chance to fire back — virtually Capping off a November of expanded horizons that has him making his big-screen acting debut

50 Cent will also star in his own video game. "50 Cent: Bulletproof" for PlayStation 2 and Xbox will let players blast bullets through the streets of New York, with G-Unit at their side. Written by Terry Winter, whose credits include "The Sopranos," "Bulletproof" depicts what the game's creators say is a scenario that could have played out if 50 hadn't gotten into music. The action is full of enough brutal kills that the game easily racked up an M rating.

But aside from letting players indulge 50 in his less gentle side, the game will serve as the closest thing 50 has released to a box set. Topped with three tracks recorded exclusively for the game, "Bulletproof" will also include 10 exclusive remixes to songs that have only appeared on 50's mixtapes. Also in the game are songs from 50's official albums and more than a dozen 50 and G-Unit videos.

The official track count is 53 songs from 50, 20 from G-Unit, 10 from Lloyd Banks, 10 from Young Buck and four from Tony Yayo, plus 47 tracks from DJ Sha Money XL and 15 videos from 50 and G-Unit. The entire collection is available to players at any point in the game; all gamers have to do is have 50 access his G-Pod.

MTV News was given an advance copy of one of 50's three exclusive tracks: "I'm a Rider." In between promising to shatter glass jaws and offering his prison number to verify his past, 50 holds forth on his high self-esteem: "I'm a rider/ Whether I'm in or out I'm me/ Whether I'm locked or I'm free/ Wherever I'm at I'm who I be/ You know you want to be a rider like me."

50 also made sure the game's action is as in-your-face as possible. Producer Andre Emerson said 50 tested the game backstage numerous times and signed off on its signature killing moves. During one demonstration, 50 showed he's a man of the people, asking Emerson to demo the game for him not on a high-end TV but on the type of average set most of his fans would use to play the game.

Emerson said 50 approved the game from top to bottom, though the producer said 50 acknowledged that his son and Yayo are the bigger gamers in G-Unit's extended family. "50's more of a 'Space Invaders' and 'Tetris' guy," Emerson said.

"50 Cent: Bulletproof" will be available for PS2 and Xbox on November 22. Major retailers are offering a never-before-released DVD of 50's 2003 European tour called "No Fear, No Mercy" to consumers who pre-order the game.
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2005 at 5:19pm
Here are the game's 13 exclusive 50 Cent songs and remixes, according to the game's publisher, Vivendi Universal:

"Pimp Pt2"
"I'm a Rider"
"Maybe We Crazy"
"Don't Make Me"
"Grew Up"
"Hit Your Ass Up"
"Hole in Yo Back"
"I Run NY"
"I Warned You"
"Simply the Best"
"Southside G Unit"
"When You Hear That"
"Why Ask Why"
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2005 at 5:26pm
o thanks for the heads up
We will always remeber you MJ u are the greatest.

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
1st in career ppg at 30.1
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2005 at 5:33pm
yo know this is my third home this hip hop board i will bring some good news
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2005 at 5:34pm

Originally posted by Rence119 Rence119 wrote:

o thanks for the heads up

no problem i gotta get that game when it comes out

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2005 at 5:34pm
i think it comes out november 9 im not 2 sure i have 2 find out
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic