Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2 questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vilya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vilya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 questions
    Posted: November 07 2005 at 10:55am

Hi!I have 2 questions:

1.I have blue-green-greyish eyes and and brown-gold hair.Do you know what eyeshadow color suits people like me?

2.What do you think of Happy light Bourjois foundation?Is it "harmful" for a 15 year old skin?(I put it on my nose and forehead,sometimes chin,as little as possible)

Thanks for your answers!

Edited by Vilya
Tinkerbelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2005 at 2:01pm

Personally, since you are so young I would stick with a neutral family...like taupe and brown eyeshadows.  Or pinks.  I think that looks best on skind.

Happy light bourjois foundatinon is great for skin.  It is a very light product.  If you start breaking out or your skin starts changing then maybe consider another foundation like I.D. Baremineral makeup (one of my fav and one that I would recommend)  since it is so hard to screw up or wear too much of this kind of makeup.

Good luck!

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2005 at 4:46am

Those sound like my eyes ^_^ .  I like purpley shades best on me, 'cause it seems to bring out the green in my eyes.  But if you wanna play up the blue, wear browns or blues.  Just be careful with blues, as it's easy to overdo them and come out looking cheap -_-; .  Actually, my advice for blues is probably my advice for anything-- I prefer very sheer or light shadows, so it's less harsh or unnatural.

I haven't yet figured out how to play up the grey, unfortunately.  So if anyone knows what's best for that, do share.

More awesome than a manatee!
scooby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scooby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2005 at 12:54pm
Vilya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vilya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2005 at 7:18am
Thanks a lot for your advices!And thanks for the reviews scooby!
justblonde1390 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justblonde1390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2006 at 9:49pm

if you want to bring out the blue use a taupe shimmery color..i use covergirls quad pack with the color seashell and dusty pink.

Sunduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2006 at 11:15am

I'd say maybe some yellow tones of brown, gold, taupe, pink, and lavender. This is because you said blue green greyish.

Some say eye shadows should match your outfit , not your eyes. From my experience I have found both to be true. But the things I look at, are my skin tone, eye color and hair color. Besides the color outfit I am wearing.

So really I take all four into consideration.

Works for me!   

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic