Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my makeover

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ainocorrida View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ainocorrida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my makeover
    Posted: November 08 2005 at 2:47pm

hello everyone!  remember me?  im that girl who posted the thread "long to short makeover" in which i said my mum wanted me to have my hair cut.  well i went to the hairdressers and got it cut to chin length with a fringe and now im getting used to it.. in fact, i think i may never have long hair again 

plus i have a job interview tomorrow 9th november at asda i have to in the staff entrance

does anybody have any news, anything they wanna tell me?  if so could they tell me in this thread?

thx

bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2005 at 3:25pm

Can you post the picture? Sorry to hear that you were force to get a haircut.

Edited by Karen Shelton
Lorna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2005 at 10:32am
Why arew you sorry, she is saying that she likes it!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2005 at 11:24am
I woud guess he's saying he's sorry because it was forced.

Do you have any news for us, ainocorrida, such as, how your job interview went?
Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2005 at 3:44pm
Why was my post deleted...?

I will never approve of forced haircuts and will always speak out against people that attempt to get off on pushing others into it.

Edited by Rosalie
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2005 at 5:07pm
I have received several complaints about accusatory and insulting statements you've made here lately.

I advise you to be more thoughtful and considerate of all of the people in this forum.

bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2005 at 6:47pm

I might have stated what I say wrong. I am happy she like her new haircut but it suck that she was forced to get it. That what I was sorry for

Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2005 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

I have received several complaints about accusatory and insulting statements you've made here lately.

I advise you to be more thoughtful and considerate of all of the people in this forum.

Of course you have, but that doesn't change that what was said was wrong. I was treated very badly in the previous topic and felt heavily insulted, where were you then?
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2005 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Rosalie Rosalie wrote:

Of course you have, but that doesn't change that what was said was wrong. I was treated very badly in the previous topic and felt heavily insulted, where were you then?

Please indicate the URL of the thread(s) in question.
Lorna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2005 at 9:52am
Agree with you on that one bean.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ainocorrida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 10:06am
well hi every1 soz if i haven't been on here in ages i've been busy getting stuff ready for crimbo so didn't really have da tyme lol but aniway i got the job!!! i work at asda in kendal, uk, now, and im luvin it lol
Hair grows back I'm glad I cut mine... I'm looking at you if you don't cut your hair I will get you!!! Not really did you really think I was gonna do that?? :)
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2005 at 11:20pm

English please

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ainocorrida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2006 at 5:24am
oookay.. well I haven't been on here in ages and i have been getting stuff reading for christmas but of course that's past now, and im back to working in asda.. yes, the interview was successful!.... and sorry about that post before, bean3270, it's just me writing in my shorthand!
Hair grows back I'm glad I cut mine... I'm looking at you if you don't cut your hair I will get you!!! Not really did you really think I was gonna do that?? :)
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 4:51pm
Not a problem. So are you going to post pictures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ainocorrida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2006 at 11:35am
i dont know... to tell you the truth i dont exactly no how 2 do it
Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2006 at 12:49pm
http://www.photobucket.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic