Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedgalvan vs brush to spin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
brush to spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: galvan vs brush to spin
    Posted: November 08 2005 at 9:37pm
a yo galvan u aint got nuttin on me/ ill hit u and diss and leave/u got the balls to challenge me/go home and write ua raps cuz the sh*t u throwing at me is wack/were ua written raps they proulbe hidng up ua ass /cuz u no ua sh*ts is ass and all ua other sh*ts is trash /u are wat u have on ua body u  a PUSSY!!! and u suck dick for a hoppy/i got gruls written they number on they thongs/while u got a boy duking u up the ass and u scrmeing his name in a song.mutha f**ka that was a intro for u get at me i as goin easy for the intro dont be scared to come back wiht somthing hahaa

Edited by brush to spin
papaose is a beast

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2005 at 9:51pm
kingjames i got somthing for u to reply to this when me and galvan is finsh wiht this battle iight heres a *sneak peak*/ king james u anit no kingjames the only time u playing kingjames is when u playing the video game. come at me to when   me and galvana is finsh with are battle a yo i got a *sneak peak* for rence to/rencce wat the f**k is a rence il scarp ua face aginsta f**kin fince/119 is the numer of ua weght / dame thaats obeast stop eating ua dinner plate naw  bbut rence i got to give u props cuz u can rap

Edited by brush to spin
papaose is a beast
gLavan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gLavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2005 at 3:57pm
dog apprently you havent seen my last freestyle
the whole batte i had was a jungle but i was the only one wild
everybody KNOW glavan gonna BLOW cause his name like the paris hilton VIDEO, you hear about it everywhere you GO ... hahahaha
so dont even try to stop this cause im known to put damage to many men .. and end there career in a second like they was chad pennington
and im really down with what i spit
so talk greezy and you'll gain more loses to your crew then the f**kin knicks
psh this battle? i dont even need to try man - i already got this sh*t won
and unlike Game, all i need is 12 bars for the damage to be done
and btw ask your girl cuz damn man ...  she loved my c   o   c  k,
i had to tell mtv about it,make it a show and call it "making the bed rock" hahahahaha
and i know the flow is makin ya stomach hurt, admit it - im theee bessttt
i was fly at birth, so im permantly fresh to deathh

psh just warmin it up baby

Edited by gLavan
you know me as a pro, respect me as a vet.
i put it down befo`, but u aint seen nuthin yet..
`bun-b
gLavan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gLavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2005 at 4:05pm

heres a 2nd part to my warm up
i gave u taste of what i can do now imfa about to kick it a notch up
why you spit like you legit? heres a lil tip your freestyle wasnt worth sh*t ..
to me didnt even hurt my feeeeelings i was like damn why the f**k he even talkin greezy
i wasnt even gonna come back after those verses cuz dog it was lame
but he was spittin bout my boy rence and my boy king james
so now ima make him remember my name
and bring his to shame .. kill your ass lyrically, bury you, and spit on your grave
and like i said i aint even spittin my dumb hardcore sh*t yet
cause to me this just a rookie (you) learning from the vet (me)

`bun-b

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2005 at 8:18pm
yo galvan u sware u the ilist i come though blaze ua crib and make u a slaving kid /and i put ua head on the pavemntkid /i pay niggas to do my light work i have them niggas firen fire works/so u dont wat to miss wiht me cuz my ak will mass up ua hole dastiny/have this nigga falling on the ground blassing me/now im on the block getting my paper now /this nigga in the mail looking for his blue paper now/u rote like 200 words and all them sh*ts is wack dame be i dint no u rote like that this guy dint learn his lessson so he must got a ear infectoin/u trying to take body bulding  to get big i new u was a dumb kid dumb kid mann u just stubit /a yo my waves spinning in my head/but ua raps sound like they came from spacil edd/so try ua best to beat me cuz ever bodynow im beasty/so ask ua self if u want to go more/cuz i dig a hole and put ua head in a floor bitch wast good i came back harder how many rounds
papaose is a beast

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2005 at 10:02pm
o yea /just to tall u the truth u suck/but when it comes to the guns u dont wanta buck thats y i saide u suck/brush to spin dont want to end the battle/galvan ask his friend if he want to hold the cattle/now galvans friend dont wat to be next to him cuz he might try to fell his addums apple hey/i told u this nigga is gay/how is that man/u was a pussy all ua life cuz when it came to fighting this niga went to get a knife/u was only 9 years old talkin about i want to gerk ua dick /and he was only 9 years old i bet his mutha had a fit/anysways him and his mutha was a bitch/i put that snown man shrit on and make them sells i had so much money i got my own self out on bell/im in nyc brush to spin dont that name ring bells /y ua face like that half blk have white/i bet u half rugrul have dik/thiz nigga so poor he got to take a shower when it rains at night/thiz nigga dont got a celly he got a string and a cup trying to here my celly/ i got the best coles u can find/but i no wat  cant find a hair lin/ wat are u the boggey man i slice ua head off and u leave u headless man. that was my round 2 that rap i just made and thiz one so u got to make 2.  spit dont choke

Edited by brush to spin
papaose is a beast
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 5:23pm
brush to spin

N****, I'm in a aqua five With a button that make the roof flip back like pocket knives I can't knock ya Rhyme, But right now brush to spin you should fall back before you get a beatin  like duke got in rocky 5 The squad still hold toast, and get these b****es To open they legs wider than a field goal post brush to spin you a Broke n**** you dont wanna get on my grind so stop knocking on me dont hate me cause your jeans got Mickey D's signs on it The flow is so sick, sooner or later These n****s gonna need barf bags bigger than golf bags My stack  get flown on planes monthly And cops search me for weapons harder than they do in Hussein country. You wanna converse it better be brief; you ain't gotta say much If it ain't involvin bread, I ain't with it I don't need brush to spin on me, I'm already dodgin Feds When the shots from the revolver spread Duck, I don't discriminate, leave brush to spin and rence fall down Make slugs a part there head

Edited by KingJames23
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 5:36pm
dint i tell u to wait
papaose is a beast
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 5:38pm
nah man cant let you try to get at me like that

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 5:39pm
i bout to get at u but tell if u think my raps is hot(dont try to play me cuz i diss u)
papaose is a beast
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 5:47pm

whatever man give credit where credit is earned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 6:13pm
a yo wow u back i thought u  was scared to come back/but yo u trying to diss me nigga/i allready clapped at ua feet/now u trying  get better eating weat/nigga u beat/scared to eat red me meat nigga look like dead meat /u a dick rider/ u riding niggas a the way home that y u got hit in ua dom/so dont play stay home/nigga i got guns that will make u run home/yea my sh*ts is dumb long/i got sh*ts that will hit u 3 miles west/just hitten u in the cest/so be ready and have ua bullet proof vest mutha f**ker. easy a yo im not trying doin my best cuz this  not a real battle
papaose is a beast
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 6:32pm
ok mutha f****er you back again for round 2 nothing change only thing im more flithy rich you took a long  time 2 write some s*** down, man you better ease up before my hallow clips hit your ass up round for round but word to my moms pound for pound you a chump ass n**ga im I'm a hustler, you just a middle man to me Just cop one joint, I'm a one point something Still I'll have you at gunpoint, with one joint dumpin So watch what you say to me cracker Ill put a couple G's on your head like you play for the Packers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 6:42pm
yo lil nigga shut the f**k up u mut/i have ua ass laying in the slums/ass up for the bums/im ready for war /but ua ass is really poor/im on the block better huslter then u getting getting a grand a day/while u at the churh getting a meal a day/i dont play/u say u got a hustle but ua sh*t not like mine and russles/u need to fall back and go to sleep/befor u get clap and go to sleep. easy

Edited by brush to spin
papaose is a beast
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 6:57pm

Yea, Its about to get real ugly for these niggas to spit man Somebody give brush to spin some time to relax man, we about to go to war. you can find me laying  in a cut, the same way the troopers peep you Ride up on your coupe and creep you while you let a groupie deep you Cuz even if you reppin like a man of skill Your gonna still need a weapon when you layin a deal sike!!!!!!!!!!

man come better man

Edited by KingJames23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 7:08pm
ook wats that a rap/maby i dint notice cuz it was was wack think befor u rap u rat/i gave all ua firends  a dap cuz they dint rat/they saw me on the block with a brick/all my copers staning around me looking all stiff/they ready to blast a nigga head off with the nine crack heads askin me for a dime for nine/u them typ of niggas that tik me off/ so i just got to blow u off bitch. how many rounds we goin
papaose is a beast
gLavan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gLavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 8:55pm
"o yea /just to tall u the truth u suck/but when it comes to the guns u dont wanta buck thats y i saide u suck/brush to spin dont want to end the battle/galvan ask his friend if he want to hold the cattle/now galvans friend dont wat to be next to him cuz he might try to fell his addums apple hey/"

what the f**k was that? if you gonna spit at me make sure it make sense
oh i get it - the last verse made you SENSE - less
if you gonna rap at me make sure you know what the f**k you sayin
cause you embarrising yourself already dog and i aint playing
u already f**ked with the wrong kid cause i show no mercy nor no pity
im 106 and park you just the basement of the rap city
and think twice if you think you gonna win
cause i rap for wins so stick to brushin to spin
i know you aint a thug, you just writin rhymes for some bitch
cause you aint a G, you just pussy whipped
and in case you didnt know it, im TOM GLAVAN but changin it to an ALL NIGHT HIT
cause when it comes to a bitch i like to "switch" like im will smith
i be blasting that snoop dogg pimp sh*t you be blastin that jagged edge sh*t
so deshawn the diff between me nd u is prob that a pussy whipped bitch
and when it comes to fightin you the one thats the snitch
you pussy ass bitch - you probably love struck
pshh the day that happens to me ima f**k cupid up
but f**k this sh*t when it comes to pimpin and love
cause this beef so ima have to order the body bags for when i lay you in the trunk
so fakes kiss my ass and haters bow down
this guy say he a g but to me he only another bow wow
cause when it comes to beef his ass just BACK DOWN

Edited by gLavan
`bun-b

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 9:04pm
yo how long is this goin to be cuz im getting tryed of battlen a white boy no afecence
papaose is a beast

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 9:23pm
a yo i dont gave a f**k if u was jonh goty/cuz all the gruls now im A HOTY/all the gruls be like dame deshawn u got a hot body/but on ua cas/y u went to get ua mase when we was bout to go face to face/i gave u a tased of wat i can do i put u out the game for five/yell be hert/eating veg soup fa five years/were ua credit card/u so dumb u pulled oout ua libary card/are u a retard/i was on the block selling rocks/while ua ass was on the coner askin if i can suck your dick/if u wana no i had ua gurl in the the bed that sh*t was jumping/i had to put ice on ha head cuz she bumd here head/dame be she sucked my rooster/she suck the cum out my jock/i dont got to go all out for u cuz u just a white boy wiht no style so f**k u cracker

Edited by brush to spin
papaose is a beast

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 9:35pm
so  dont dust the chair cuz i really need to cut your hair/i got air forces guns i make it hard to breath wiht a slug in ua lung/u mad wack cuz u nva carryed a gun/u a chump roosters holder/cheak wat dicks your goin to suck today i think u rote them in ua rooster folder/my punhes is like wall paper/ u no its a jaor breaker/mat of fact il hit u wiht a hey maker. its ova im tryed of righting raps that was the finly round now we got to get peole to vote this

Edited by brush to spin
papaose is a beast
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic