Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trouble with styling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zeljo4never View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeljo4never Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trouble with styling
    Posted: November 16 2005 at 8:44pm
try some vo5 hot oil treatment, it worked for me
always_alone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 4:39pm

I got my hair cut into a bob a month ago. I am glad I made that choice instead of cutting in shorter because I found a style I absolutely believe will look good on me, of course it requires I grow my hair out an inch or two more. I was going to get it cut next in Jan.

But that has nothing to do with my post.  My real problem is that I am stuck with this bob (it's cute...but more work than I imagined) for the next couple of months and already I am having troubles with the back of my head. I constantly have troubles styling that part. I have no issues with the sides of my hair (you can see pic for example of how straight I can get it). I can style those vey straight with it curling inward at the ends. I cannot seem to get my back of my head to cooperate. It's frstrating and I was wondering if anyone had any tips?

This pic of me was taken 10.15.05 I think.

Also if you were wondering here is the style I plan on doing in the future, but with a tad bit shorter bangs.

Edited by always_alone
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic