Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shania Twain

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
richardjim1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardjim1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shania Twain
    Posted: November 11 2005 at 1:07pm

Just wondered whether we have any Shania hair fans here? I'm a big fan anyway, her hair is pretty long these days and looks awesome. I've seen several shows from her last tour and her hair is amazing, there are some amazing live pics around with her long hair flowing.......anyway she has had a few different styles over the years and I was wondering if people have a favourite? I've started a yahoo group dedicated to Shania's hair if anyone wants to post any hair pictures.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/shaniashair/

Theres a file for fake hairstyle pics if anyone has any, although I will delete any nude or bad taste ones. But feel free to drop by. I'm not sure if she will ever go short, I'm sure she will look amazing with any style but I'd be kind of sad if she did.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardjim1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2005 at 1:17pm

And heres a few live pics:

rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2005 at 1:31pm

I generally like Shania's choices where hair is concerned(with a few old exceptions...those braids for one). I love the way she looks in the ads for her new fragrance. Here's the link to that promo pic...

http://www.shaniasplace.com/Perfume%20Gallery/articles_jpgs/ wallpapers/050930_ShaniaCowgirl_800.jpg

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2005 at 1:44pm

Thanks for making my day. Those last two photos are outstanding. The first two show the results of her layered look. I like it long, but I'm not sure why she would screw with perfect hair in the first place. She generally gets good hair advice or has good hair taste, even on her album covers.

http://303x.dyndns.org/Covers/S-U/Shania%20Twain%20-%20Come% 20On%20Over-Front.jpg

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardjim1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2005 at 7:23am

Here's a couple of Shania pics from last night's CMA awards.......stunning!

Edited by richardjim1
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2005 at 8:47am

Looks like a bad hair night to me.

Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2005 at 8:48am
Curious about that last picture - was she rubbing Billy's head for luck?
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
S_Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2005 at 9:39am

My 3 favorite Country "Hair Girls" of all time.

1) Martina McBride

2) Shania Twain

3) Lori Morgan (short style)

Stephanie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardjim1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2005 at 11:57am

Originally posted by Curlyfan Curlyfan wrote:

Curious about that last picture - was she rubbing Billy's head for luck?

Apparantly, this is what they were saying:

Billy: I did not know whether I would fit in... no cowboy hat...
Shania: We love you just the way you are...

Nice play on the words of both of their songs!

Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2005 at 4:46pm
Hey S_Miller you forgot to add Crystal Gayle.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2005 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by Jared Jared wrote:

Hey S_Miller you forgot to add Crystal Gayle.

I don't think she forgot... more like, your list is different from hers.
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2005 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by richardjim1 richardjim1 wrote:

Here's a couple of Shania pics from last night's CMA awards.......stunning!

I always thought that she's rather bland looking.  She could be in a crowd and no one would notice her.  Not deformed or anything, but unremarkable. 

As she ages, she looks like a cross between Fran Drescher

and Madame the Puppet

94harley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 94harley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2005 at 8:28pm
you;re sick, Shania always stands out.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardjim1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2005 at 7:51am
I've never heard that one before! I think she gets better with age, she's naturally beautiful. I've heard people say she looks like Fran Drescher but Fran's not bad looking either....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardjim1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 8:00am

Here's a pic from last year with her hair up - I read that she did it herself, I like it.

Edited by richardjim1
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 11:05am
I've never been a hair up fan and this confirms my thinking!
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 11:27am
Originally posted by richardjim1 richardjim1 wrote:

Here's a pic from last year with her hair up - I read that she did it herself, I like it.

Wow that looks so technical! She did a good job!

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 11:28am
I agree that's pretty bad.
galbraith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote galbraith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 4:45pm
Shania always has very beautiful hair. Many nice photos of her and her long hair at these sites.

http://ltah.fotki.com/celeb/shaniaup/
http://ltah.fotki.com/celeb/twain/
Tyranna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 9:10pm
Is that her real hair or is she another celeb with extensions?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic