Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

aeon flux bob haircut picture NAPE VIEW!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: aeon flux bob haircut picture NAPE VIEW!!
    Posted: November 23 2005 at 1:09pm
WHAT A GREAT PIC THIS IS OF CHARLIZE THERON SPORTING A SUPER SHORT BOB-CUT FROM AEON FLUX!!! ENJOY

http://www.aeonflux.com/wallpapers/8_1280x1024.html

Edited by lovebobs
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Paulbob View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2005 at 11:11pm

Yes lovebobs Charlize Theron looks VERY SEXY in that super short bob-cut from Aeon Flux!!!

Paulbob

Claude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2005 at 8:18pm
I hate to disappoint you but I'm 99% willing to bet that is a wig.
ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2005 at 9:17pm
It's not a wig, I read somewhere that she didn't want to have to deal with a wig looking fake, and falling off during action scenes. So she got it cut for real. What she is wearing now is mostly extensions. I like how Charlize is willing to physically mold herself into her character, she is very dedicated.
Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii
loveitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2005 at 7:08pm
On Good morning america this morning she mentioned that she did cut her hair and was excited to do so.  She also said the haircut made her feel "like a warrior" and she loved the feeling.  She said all women should drastically change their hair color and cut at least once in their lives as it is "liberating".... her words, not mine.

loveitshort!
loveitshort
S_Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2005 at 7:11am
I like it.  It a very different look for her (sexy and a bit naughty) but she is so beautiful, that any hairstyle looks good on her.
Stephanie
loveitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2005 at 9:35pm
by the way S_Miller, if that's your real picture, you have a really cute haircut.
loveitshort
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic