Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELPPP!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jayjay0303 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayjay0303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELPPP!!!!!
    Posted: November 25 2005 at 4:19pm
I am a teen trying to grow my hair for braid does anyone know any technique i can use to make it grow faster and how long does ur hhair have to be to braid
eagle7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eagle7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2005 at 6:27am
What I did was take some vitamins and drink water. I grew my hair beginning in Late October to November around that time, and by beginning of September 04, my mom was able to braid my hair. Mainly take vitamins on a regualr basis. That's what worked for me. Hope it helps
Filipense 4:13/Puerto Rico & Dominican Republic
100 GRAND View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 100 GRAND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2005 at 12:48am
Work out and sweat alot.
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2005 at 12:41pm
Yea sweat ur azz off

lilkeke918 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2006 at 12:00am
lol sweat? hmm vitamins yes sweat im not so sure about
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds
eagle7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eagle7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2006 at 6:08am
I don't know if the message of sweating will work. All I do know is that vitamins and water are natural and it worked for me. I do have a question about scalp issues. I have psoriasis in my scalp and it causes my scalp to itch constantly. That is one of the reasons I cut my braids. What would you suggest as a way to heal my scalp?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2006 at 12:55pm
Your basically stuck with it. You can treat it with derma smoothe fs which is a special scalp oil for your head.
eagle7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eagle7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2006 at 6:32pm

Gracias para tu reply. Thank you for your reply. Considering the scalp issue, do you suggest that I keep growing my hair or just keep it cut? My mom said that I should keep it cut until I get it under control, but I like having hair. I just want man's opinion on this. What do you think?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2006 at 8:40pm
How ever you feel long or short just remember to keep it well oiled but nutting to clog pores
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2006 at 7:49pm
Keep your hair clean becuz clean hair grows faster and keep your hair and scalp moisturized try some hairfood.
smithH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smithH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2006 at 11:58pm
I use sulfur8 hair oil, I have noticed new growth and thicker hair
FloridazFinest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloridazFinest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2006 at 1:37pm
how come my hair stays at  1 and half in?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic