Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MY WAVES TIGHT BUT NOT LIKE CED CLARKS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
360wavinkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360wavinkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 11:18am
lol
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 11:24am
smh

THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 12:36pm
lol

yea its done i think we got the problem solved we all know

ight keep it moving people
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 7:55pm
COME ON GUYS YA'LL TRIPEN U KNOW WHAT THATS IT FORGET THIS WHOLE THING WE ALL GONE GET IN TROUBLE FO DA CUSSIN MAN LETS DROP IT MY CUZIN SAID DAT HE DID IT AND I DIDNT MAKE A NEW PERSON PLUS HOW COULD I DO THAT AND MY CUZIN CAME ON THIS SITE TO EMBARRIS ME MAN SO LETS DROP DIS ISH FORREAL CUS DIS DIS ANIT DO NUTTIN RIGHT PLUS WHO EVER SAID MY WAVES NAPPY AT LEAST I GOT WAVES AND YEAH I ASK QUESTIONS BECAUSE I RATHER LEARN MO THEN SIT HERE AND TALK ABOUTT SOME OTHER DUDES WAVES MAN FORREAL NO MO CUSEIN MAN LETS DROP IT AND HELP OUT SOME OF THESE NEWBIES IIGHT HOLLA SINCE IM A CHRISTIAN MY PASTOR SAYS EVERYDAYS A NEW DAY SO WHAT MY CUZ DID WAS IN THE PAST SO LEAVE THAT ISH IN THE PAST FORREAL HOMIE AND LETS JUST BE KOOL AND START OVA AS U SAID BIGGMIKE DID THE SAME THING MY CUZ DID AND YA'LL STILL KOOL WIT HIM SO BELIVE ME AND BE KOOL WIT ME THIS IS ALL I GOTS TO SAY HOMIE FORREAL PLUS LIEIN IS A SIN I WOULD'NT WANT MY GOD TO WRITE THIS ISH DOWN FPRREAL HOMIE
brush to spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 9:13pm
  u a kiss up i would had been crusing ni**** out froreal b a yo but i give it to u u had ua cool and u wasntgettting hipe
papaose is a beast
LBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 9:32pm

i hope this settles everthing forreal

ayo brush to spinn we kool or wat

Edited by LBoog
Al B Sure negro with the hair all wavy
Hit lakeshore girls go all crazy
Hit the freeway go at least bout 80
Boned so much that summer even had him a baby
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 9:43pm

Look I feel you on you lil on how we should drop it but listen Im sure when big Mike got caught he didnt blame it on his cousin I bet he took it like a man. I think if you where to jus be a man and confess then nobody would have jumped on you like that and to add insult to injury you want to blame it on you cousin that aint right so my advice is to just come clean and Im sure everyone will forget about it.....

But anyway like you said its in the past but I jus had to put my 2sense in anyway.

In the words of my man Tupac I AINT MAD AT CHA. lol 

"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
brush to spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by LBoog LBoog wrote:

i hope this settles everthing forreal

ayo brush to spinn we kool or wat

yea we cool
papaose is a beast
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 7:13am
so we all cool lboog we cool brush to spin sjay everybody because man i want to drop dis get it ova wit and be kool man so drop dis forreal and lets get back on our post forreal homie
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 7:30am
fine den i'll stick up fo my cuz and me and make sure to not leave  my username on and ish so just toshut everybodyupandso thati cAN BE COOL WIT EVERYONE ONE SORRY FOR (MYCUZ) PUTING UP A PIC OF SOMEONES HAIR THERE IS THAT MAKING EVERYONE HAPPY CUZ I CAME HERE TO MAKE FAM AND GET ADVICE AND STORE THAT ADVICE IN AND PASS THAT KNOWLEDGE DOWN ANDFOR THE MOST PART SINCE THIS IS DONE AND OVASPIN TO BRUSH U AND PMP AND SOME OTHERS NO DISRESPECT TO YA CAUSE I GOT RESPEST FOR EVERYONE ON DIS NET EXCEPT THE PEOPLETHAT TRIED TO START STUF WITH ME WHEN I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH SO U KNOW BRUSH TO SPIN IM TRYNA BEKOOL WITH U HELL ALL OF YOU GUYS MAN LETS DOWN BREAK UP DA FAM BECAUSE SOME OTHER DUDES PICS WAS ON THE NET FLOAT IN AROUND AND ONE DUDE GOT PISSED AND THEN THE WHOLE NET GOT PISSED SO AGIAN DROP DIS CUZ I ANIT SPEAKIN ABOUT DIS NO MO I JUS WANT TO NO FROM EVERYBODY DAT WAS FROTIN ARE WE KOOL OR WAT BECAUSE IM STARTIN TO GET A HEADACH OVA DIS TYPE FIGHTING CRAP SO FORREAL IM SERIOUS WE ALL COOL OR WAT FAM(S)

Edited by Ice-Man
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 2:20pm
i bielive him
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

LBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 2:31pm

yeah we kool

Al B Sure negro with the hair all wavy
Hit lakeshore girls go all crazy
Hit the freeway go at least bout 80
Boned so much that summer even had him a baby
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 2:49pm
THXS
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 7:46pm

aaaahhhhhh thats so cute^^^^

"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic