Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ponytail Hat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sunsailing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunsailing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ponytail Hat
    Posted: November 27 2005 at 11:47am

I know there was a recent thread about protecting hair from the cold, but the cold doesn't seem to bother mine. I don't wear my hair "up", so hats in the winter are a problem for me. I usually go without at hat, or I wear an ear-band to at least keep the wind out of my ears.

I came across this hat especially designed for longer hair that allows a ponytail to stick out. I just thought I'd share it with everyone, in case any of you might be interested.

Here's the link:

http://www.poneactivewear.com/

LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 12:16pm
lol!!! Do you reckon anyone would seriously wear them?

28.02.06 34 inches
Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13
letmecount123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote letmecount123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 3:11pm

Oh my.  Those are kind of ridiculous looking...

I could just cut a hole in the back of my toque if I was that desperate, I think.

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 5:01pm
My first reaction was to chuckle, but upon further contemplation, it's not a bad idea.  I'm left to wonder what comes first - the hat on and then the ponytail?  Or the ponytail, then pull on the hat?
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 5:33pm

You know, that's actually kind of cute. But I do prefer to stuff all my hair inside the hat for the warmth.

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 9:15pm
I've been doing that for years!!!  I cut holes in the back of my caps and put the cap on around my ponytail and then pull the front down over my head.  Works great.  I don't think that there are too many ppl laughing at me  but then you never know!

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
Sunsailing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunsailing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 6:49pm

Originally posted by LadyFrog LadyFrog wrote:

I'm ordering one and plan on wearing it. Seriously

LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 9:52am
whoopsy! no offence ponytailhat wearers.

28.02.06 34 inches
Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2005 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Sunsailing Sunsailing wrote:

Originally posted by LadyFrog LadyFrog wrote:

I'm ordering one and plan on wearing it. Seriously

Hey Sunsailing,

Have you got it yet, and if so, how do you like wearing it?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic