Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHelpful Hints for new wavers.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 1:46pm
DONT WANT PEOPLE STARTING BACK UP WITH YOU RULE,NOW THAT WENT ON FOR 4 DAYS.LETS MOVE FOWARD TOWARDS THE LIGHT.
We climb together on this site!
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 1:48pm
Also hotboy,thx for not responding that showed character and maturity.
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by chessbum chessbum wrote:

DONT WANT PEOPLE STARTING BACK UP WITH YOU RULE,NOW THAT WENT ON FOR 4 DAYS.LETS MOVE FOWARD TOWARDS THE LIGHT.

chess....no disrespect...u like an old guru...u sitback...lemme handle this...

Ay....yea...u disresectful niggas.....

u niggas quit followin people...stop takin sides...stand on ur own two feet...

U WANT SOME REAL GOOD ADVICE.....LISTEN TO CHESSBUM....HE KNOW WUT HE TALKIN ABOUT

AND ONE MORE PIECE OF ADVICE......TAKE THE BEEF OUTSIDE THIS FORUM.....INSTANT MESSAGE ME.....AND ME AND MY GOONIE WILL HANDLE U....TAKE IT TO THE CHATROOM OR SUMTIN
#1hotboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1hotboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 2:02pm
I don't think it shoulda been like dis, i jsu simply asked Chess what the hot rag was for.

scurlplaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scurlplaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 6:02pm
im takin my boy hotboy side. spinnin he did not start nothin' wit u so u shouldnt said nuttin.
Da!n thats sad every since i've on this website i changed from scurl wave control(its not the 360) to murrayz and now I'm satisified with sportin waves. Look, at what this website and talk can do to u. Im already out 100 dollars!http://archive.wn.com/2004/12/25/1400/p/22/62cfb37f623f01.html
HIT LIST!: Rapper at the top
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 6:16pm
im not backin no one up but it juss seems that hotboy asked a uneducated question bout chess's progress....n if u been here since since june lik u sed then u shood kno chess been here since september....neway besides that i dont see wat the whole "o im beefin wit u now" is all bout....yall both need to stfu...lol.....stop beefin on chess's thread

good advice chess....u always got good advice 4 us
twenty1 View Drop Down

Location: twin cities (boondox) [born/raised in the rotten apple]
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twenty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 7:28pm
how about everybody that ain't buildin on what chess wrote, or givin chess props, stfu. if the beef is that bad, buy a effin plane ticket and handle it.
link to my wave pics

http://community.webshots.com/user/veinteuno

sometimes i wonder whether i post to post, or so that i can plaster vida's booty all over this site
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 7:52am
THX BLACKFATE,THIS NIGGA ASK CHESS (WHAT WEEK WAS HE ON) NOW IT SOUNDS LIKE TO ME HE WAS TRYING TO BE A SMART AZZ ABOUT CHESS PROGRESS.NOW I COME TO CHESS DEFENSE BECAUSE HE ALWAYS HAS SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SHARE WITH ALL YALL NIGGAS, AND HERE COMES HOMOBOY WITH HIS CRAFTY COMMENTS.NOW READ THE WHOLE THREAD LIKE BLACKFATE DID BEFORE YOU TAKE SIDES WITH SMARTAZZ HOMOBOY!
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 8:09am
Thats okay, if that was his intention let it go.Spin im from the streets of philly and im not slow to anything.SPIN, TAKE MY ADVICE A WISE MAN KNOWS WHEN TO SHUTUP,WALKAWAY,AND LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY.
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 8:15am
I RESPECT THAT,BUT YOU SEE I MADE THAT NIGGA CHANGE HIS SINGNATURE AND GIVE ME A SHOUT OUT.LOL
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 8:18am
well its over now!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic