Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ugh! stupid short hair by accident

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 2:55am
Originally posted by bean3270 bean3270 wrote:

Any new pictures of you

Yes! On my avatar (is that spelled correctly??)

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
gunnie71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnie71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2006 at 12:09pm

Hey I'm sure with Your natural beauty You look beautiful, even with short hair.

But I do know the worry You have. I've cut my own hair super short many times, only to regret it.

I look better with medium short, to medium length hair.

God Bless, Bye for now!

Katie ;)
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2006 at 3:08pm
WOW! You look hot with long hair but you must look good with short hair too.  Post a picture with short hair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 2:34am
Originally posted by gunnie71 gunnie71 wrote:

Hey I'm sure with Your natural beauty You look beautiful, even with short hair.

But I do know the worry You have. I've cut my own hair super short many times, only to regret it.

I look better with medium short, to medium length hair.

God Bless, Bye for now!

Thanks!

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
gunnie71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnie71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 3:22am

Hi,

No problem Trophywife!

I'm here for everyone, especially those like myself who are(I really am) self consious about pictures especially with shorter hair, at first,etc.

I know what I do, is focus on things and people who make me feel happy!

I express sincere positive energy, I feel because I'm a strong believer in Jesus, and Jesus, Loves us all unconditionally, no matter what, never forget that!

Take care, God Bless You Too!

Katie ;)
redhairedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 12:21pm

Hi Trophywife

I can totally understand you not wanting photos taken with short hair, I was the same when I had mine short. And mine was a mistake too, but only because I asked them to do it and then regretted it like 5 seconds after . Hang on in there, it will grow again. In the meantime try and enjoy having short hair, you will probabaly never have it again, so have some fun with it .

And I don't think you're a troll, by the way

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 4:20am

Sarah-Jane, I love your photographs, you look amazing!

How long did it take you to grow your hair back that long?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 6:21am

Thanks Trophywife .

2 years to get to "now". I have had extensions too though. If you're really missing long hair, I would say go for it with extensions, you have nothing to lose and if you don't like them you can always have them taken out again.

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 8:05am
Sarah-Jane... how short did you go?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 8:41am

Do you have extensions in now?  How long can hair grow in two years - about 10 inches?  I guess that's without trimming, though.  Your hair does look great in the photo, I am envious.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 11:19am

Hal - originally I went very short, then grew it out into a bob and then just let it grow.

Trophywife - no I don't have extensions now. My hair does grow quite fast and I take my vitamins, which may or may not help. Good luck with the grow-out!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 6:53am
Which vitamins are best for encouraging hair growth?  I eat pretty healthily, tonnes of fruit and vegetables, but I don't eat any meat or dairy, will this affect it?
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 11:56pm
Make sure you get lots of protein from things like beans and nuts, if you don't eat meat or dairy!  Probably a good idea to take a basic multivitamin and get lots of exercise, too.  I've heard a lot of people swear by biotin, but I don't have much more information than that.  *shrugs*  Not trying for a lot of growth, myself.
More awesome than a manatee!
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 2:47am

Hi Kuroneko,

You may not want much hair growth, but You're growing a beautiful Heart for others. I've read other posts of Yours and I totally appreciate Your sincere concern for others, You make me smile Take care,....

God Bless,...
Katie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2006 at 3:13am

Originally posted by Kuroneko Kuroneko wrote:

Not trying for a lot of growth, myself.

Hehe.  I have just found out that there's going to be AGES of time until the wedding so hopefully the rush to grow my hair is less urgent.

I have not heard of Aon Flux?

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2006 at 9:03pm
Gunnie71 and katay are both named "Katie", both say "God Bless," and both use the same IP address (in the U.S.).  Hmm... and gunnie71 purports to be in the U.K.... hmm... I think we're all curious to understand this misuse of the forums, gunnie71/katay... 
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 12:59am
I haven't seen the Aeon Flux movie, but from the pics and previews I've seen, Charlize Theron has a bob that's a lot longer at the front, in that movie.  Even though that's not the style my hair is, that pic unintentionally makes it seem that way -_- .
More awesome than a manatee!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 3:13am

Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

Gunnie71 and katay are both named "Katie", both say "God Bless," and both use the same IP address (in the U.S.).  Hmm... and gunnie71 purports to be in the U.K.... hmm... I think we're all curious to understand this misuse of the forums, gunnie71/katay... 

Have either of them offended anyone or broken the general forum rules, though?  Personally I think live and let live unless someone is deliberating abusing or winding up another person...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 3:31am
Gunnie/katay had computer problems I think and re-registered because she couldn't get back on again as Gunnie.
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 4:00am

Thank You Sarah,

That's right my computer was down for a bit last month, so I wanted to log back on as Gunnie, but couldn't, so I used another nickname "Katay". Sorry if I confused anyone,

Katie ;) 

God Bless,...
Katie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic