Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

B2Up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
poisongirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poisongirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B2Up
    Posted: November 28 2005 at 3:05pm

Anyone herd of B2Up gum?

gossipqueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gossipqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2005 at 3:35pm
No what is it?
poisongirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poisongirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2005 at 3:53pm

It's from Japan and it's supposed to naturally enlarge your breast as well as clear your skin.Here's the link

http://www.b2upusa.com

Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2005 at 10:45am
I hadn't heard of it until you posted it, but 35 bucks a jar?!  Oof!  I don't know about this plant its from, but they claim its active stuff is phytoestrogens.  You can get those from eating and drinking soy products (its why they are suggested for menopausal women to reduce hot flashes) and I never heard of soy products having that effect.  Likewise birth conrol pills are often made of estrogens, and I never heard of those having that effect either (although it is possible they may make you break out less if you're on the higher estrogen content kind.  People react differently to those things, so it may or may not help in that arena).

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
gossipqueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gossipqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2005 at 6:19pm

Well now I have heard everything! A gum that claims to enhance your bust size what will they think of next??? Well I study medicine and I can assure you nothing can enhance the size of you bust except maybe gaining weight which adds to the amount of fat you will have in your breasts or having breast implants. If it was so easy for people to have bigger breasts from chewing gum poisongirl then do you think that all those people who have had breast augmentation including  celebrities would have gone under the knife. I mean I would personally choose chewing some gum over surgery. It’s definitely a hoax, another way for a company to swindle consumers out of more money.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic