Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Vitamin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
romsky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote romsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Vitamin
    Posted: November 29 2005 at 3:02am
Hey guys, what do you think is the best hair vitamins, to stimulate hair growth. Thank you.
babyamry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyamry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2005 at 6:43pm
I am currently taking vitamins I bought at Wal mart that have Biotin. After two weeks I noticed a decrease in shedding, but I have read in this forum that Biotin and Nourishair from GNC seems to be the way to go. Just enter ther word Biotin in the search engine. With anything eating healthier and good multi vitamin will also help.
tonybruz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonybruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2012 at 11:07pm
Vitamins products will help your hair if you basically have a vitamin deficit.In inclusion to applying vitamin rich conditioners on your hair, it is significant to make sure that they are existing in your diet.
goodtim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodtim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2012 at 1:48am
Try taking Biotin or Niacin. That makes my hair grow fast. And they are found in other vitamins and I think in red bull too.
boconnor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2012 at 1:04pm
Are you suffering from hair loss or just want new growth? HairTopia is great if you are lacking nutrients, but Rene Furterer also has some designed for hair loss due to hereditary or sudden causes ie pregnancy, stress.
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2012 at 4:08pm

As most people have suggested biotin and a good multivitamin. You also have to watch what you eat and make sure you eat healthy. Vitamins will help make your body and hair healthy but it may not necessarily make your hair grow. Your hair growth rate is predetermined by your genetics so if it is already growing at its full capacity it may not grow any faster with vitamins. However if you are vitamin deficient, if your hair is not in the best shape and is lacking in strength and nutrients which is hindering its growth then taking vitamins could help with hair growth. Keep in mind if you take an excess amount of vitamins and more than your body will need and use then it will be excreted as waste and therefore be irrelevant so only take what your body needs.

neviella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neviella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2012 at 3:21am
Try taking Biotin or Niacin. That makes my hair grow fast. And they are found in other vitamins and I think in red bull too. I hope it works.
longhaircare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longhaircare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2012 at 1:33pm
I also recommend biotin, BUT it's probably best to take a vitamin that has biotin AND protein in it.  Because hair is made up of protein, it will need some to grow.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic