Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katie Couric and Ann Curry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 10:36am

Originally posted by SanFranBrent SanFranBrent wrote:

They are good examples of why beautiful, feminine women usually look better in short adorable hairdos. They look very ordinary with long hair.

Sorry to disagree, but there is nothing ordinary about this look from a TV news anchor. Very few, if any, have long, gorgeous hair. I cherish every day Ann looks like this:

http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheads_viewer.pl?tvheads4751 7&47517&Ann

S_Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 11:15am

I will admit that the reason I love "talking heads" is that most of them do have short hair.  I know it's true for my local anchorwomen too.

I am a fan of Ann with short hair but if she can keep it styled and not tucked behind the ear, or center parted or out of a pony tail, I would love her look with long hair

Stephanie
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 1:28pm

S. I'm not sure why, but every time I see your profile photo, I think of my favorite shorthair news anchor, Heidi Collins. Different hair color, but somewhat similar style. Sorry if I told you this before. Don't be surprised if I forget and tell you again some day.

http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheads_viewer.pl?tvheads4630 7&46307&Heidi

S_Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 2:26pm
Thanks.  She is very pretty.
Stephanie
SanFranBrent View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2006 at 2:57am
Stephanie, you are a fine looking woman, and I do like your hairstyle.
Brent
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 6:56am

I guess I could have started a new thread with this, but Katie Couric has changed the part in her hair from the right to the left. I know this probably shouldn't be a big deal, but somehow she looks better today. I'll post photos if/when I see them. Here is the last shot on gogomag.com, showing the way her hair looked last week.

http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheads_viewer.pl?tvheads4730 3&47303&Katie

Here is a photo from the past when Katie had her hair parted the way it was today:

http://www.cameroncole.com/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?action=vie w&link=News_Babes/Other/Katie_Couric&image=200503010 101.jpg&img=160&tt=

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 4:37pm

Here is a distant shot of Katie today from gogomag.com. I know it's just a change in how she parts her hair, but she really looked a lot better.

http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheads_viewer.pl?tvheads4802 5&48025&Katie

http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheads_viewer.pl?tvheads4802 4&48024&Katie

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 5:03pm
I think that is a really great length for her, good pics Kramer!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 10:30pm

At the risk of causing a stampede of rabid speculation, Friday's (1/13) TODAY show will feature "long hair makeovers" with Louis Licari.  Combine that with the fact that Ann has been noticably wearing her hair down most of the time over the past couple of weeks and it appears the long rumored cut may finally come to fruition.

Just passing along the news,

JF

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
94harley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 94harley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2006 at 12:06am
Jerky Flea that is a good possiblitly. But I do hope Ann keeps some length.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2006 at 1:22am
Originally posted by JerkyFlea JerkyFlea wrote:

At the risk of causing a stampede of rabid speculation, Friday's (1/13) TODAY show will feature "long hair makeovers" with Louis Licari.  Combine that with the fact that Ann has been noticably wearing her hair down most of the time over the past couple of weeks and it appears the long rumored cut may finally come to fruition.

Well, it could also just mean trimming 2 inches and adding some bangs. Like, one long hairstyle to another long hairstyle...

Honestly, though, it'll be nice to have this put to rest one way or another. (not that I'm forced to read this... but still...)
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2006 at 7:02am
Well she hasn't been in Mon not sure about today.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2006 at 11:16am

Katie's hair part experiment lasted all of one day. Today, it was back the way it was the day before.

http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheads_viewer.pl?tvheads4827 8&48278&Katie

Ann's hair has NEVER looked better.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2006 at 1:54pm
Kramer I agree with you about Ann I just hope she is going to keep it a bit longer. Oh well we shall see Fri.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2006 at 1:55pm
Also could long hair makeovers just be that made overs with long hair and not long to short makeovers? One could hope?
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 10:38pm

did she cut her hair

Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 10:58pm
Nope. Ann wasn't on the show today.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2006 at 12:46pm
Dode a bullet. LOL. I hope she will be back this week. Or on Dateline.
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2006 at 7:59pm
Saw her on dateline Fri. and her hair was still long and beautiful.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 7:06am
Cool. Thanks Jared.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic