Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair crisis! Help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
goldengirl2be View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldengirl2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair crisis! Help!
    Posted: December 06 2005 at 10:24pm

I really like Aveda Scalp Benefits shampoo and conditioner.  I use it when my hair feels heavy with product.  Also, when the sticky stuff is out, start using your conditioner towards the ends of your hair, not near the roots.

Hope this helps!

LRM1965 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LRM1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 4:21pm

Wash with a clarifying shampoo if you haven't tried that already.  It is suppose to remove all old products from your hair.  Good Luck!!!

Lisa

WednesdaysGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WednesdaysGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2005 at 2:14pm
I hope someone out there can help.  I've been using a leave-in conditioner for a while, the spray-in kind.  Well, I guess I've been using it too much!  Usually, I shower right before I go to bed and spray it in right after.  I go to bed with my hair still wet, and I usually wake up in the morning with just enough time to twist my hair up in a clip and go right to work.  Most of the time, my hair is still wet from the night before when I go to work the next morning.  Well, about 3 days ago, it was my off day, so I showered that day at around noon, and blow dried my hair right after.  That's when I noticed it...it fely like my hair had sticky, dried hairspray in it all over the crown area of my head.  I've washed my hair about 15 times since then and IT STILL WON'T COME OUT!!!  The only thing I can think is that I've been using too much of the leave-in conditioner and it's completely coated my hair.  I've scrubbed and scrubbed, but it's like superglue!  HELP!!!  Does anyone know what I can do to get it out???
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic