Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Linda Hamilton: Past and Present

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Linda Hamilton: Past and Present
    Posted: November 30 2005 at 10:55am

Terminator days.

and now

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2005 at 11:35am

I can't remember when but in an article, Linda said her worst feature is her hair.  At that time it was long and straight.  I have to agree - her hair doesn't do anything for her.  I found this pic and thought it was the best for her.

Linda Hamilton

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2005 at 11:57am

Thanks for the update. In the past, it's always been about the hair when talking about Linda. She has had great hair, whether long or short. She looked so great when hosting Saturday Night Live. Now she's just older looking.

I think she looked incredible in the Terminator. Here are some other photos from that era and others:

http://www.triviatribute.com/lindahamilton.html

Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2005 at 11:58am

OMG! She's like the evil troll of doom! This woman disturbs me whatever look she has...a bit like Tiddler from the Riddlers....

S_Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2005 at 12:08pm
And breast inplants too?
Stephanie
Kissman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kissman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2005 at 12:33pm
Let's get away for a sec about her hair and her boobs and just look at the fact that the "now" pic in the 1st post looks like a retired hooker who has really hit the booze a lot over the years? LOL
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2005 at 12:37pm

I don't think they are implants although I have reason to believe her push up bra is trying to throttle her.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/56289981.jpg?x=x&dasit e=GettyImages&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=AB27D05020109421B1 4BA70977BF821560F2AF10666B80BE94D2604A015CF9DF

Edited by Hellfrozeover
baker46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baker46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2005 at 6:58pm
Back in the "Terminator" days, she was dubbed. "The Fittest Woman in Hollywood". She was really buff back then. Then you didn't hear too much about her after that. I'm not sure if she had drugs and alcohol abuse, but that's what her "now" pics look like. Too bad if it was....but even worse...what if she just looks that way from age??? LOL
ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2005 at 7:33pm

I hope that is just a really bad picture. If you just ignore her face and huge boobs her hair is actually pretty nice now. Nice soft layers.

And I totally remember watching reruns of that The Riddlers show. It was so freaky and weird. Now I am going to have nightmares...how the hell did that ever get on t.v.?

Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii
94harley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 94harley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2005 at 10:25pm
I saw her on Larry King some time ago. She said she had some kind of disorder but don't recall what it is called except she fights it every day.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic