Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockeddurag lines in forehead

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jphigga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jphigga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: durag lines in forehead
    Posted: January 13 2005 at 8:29am
any advise on keeping durag lines to a minimum? when i take my durag off in the morning the lines in my forehead last all day...
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 8:34am
Dont tie so tight and when you put the durag on.. pull the strings from the back (not untie), but put ur fingers in a air space back there and pull so it loosens all around.
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 8:43am
HEY TWISTA YOU KNOW IM BORED,WHEN IM WATCHING THAT LADY DANCE ON YOUR SIGNATURE.LOL GOOD ADVICE!
We climb together on this site!
BattsLM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BattsLM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 9:08am
What I have started to do is, put a headband on top of the du rag.. Then I tie the string around the headband... Try to find a thick headband.. Works good for me..
That Boy Q View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote That Boy Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 11:47am
Originally posted by BattsLM BattsLM wrote:

What I have started to do is, put a headband on top of the du rag.. Then I tie the string around the headband... Try to find a thick headband.. Works good for me..

Yep, that works really well. My homeboy used to do that, i don't need to do that cause the lines on my head usually go away in 30 mins.
We all gotta get old, but before I do I'm a ball outta control
Live young! die rich! woo!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic