Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Phyto products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Phyto products
    Posted: December 03 2005 at 10:35am

Does anyone use Phyto products? Just wondering if they are worth the purchase - they are pretty expensive! Thanks!!

LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2005 at 10:59am
I don't use them myself but I think if you search the threads, there might have been something on Phyto and people thought they were good. I seem to remember seeing one.

28.02.06 34 inches
Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2005 at 11:34am
Thanks LadyFrog!
strawberryfine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strawberryfine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2005 at 12:22pm

SpecialKitty,

I love Phytojoba Shampoo and sometimes use Phytorhum shampoo and use Dave's Dilution Solution!

I love it and would pay more but hope it doesn't increase in price because I said that!

It's worth every penny in my humble opinion.  My hair is longer than my pic; I need to post an update!

SF

strawberryfine
2aFii
12/25.5"/terminal length after reaching "small of my back length"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2005 at 9:48pm

Great to know, StrawberryFine! I think I will try it out - everyone seems to like Phytojoba...

Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2005 at 6:25am
I picked up Phytoneutre cream shampoo and Phyto 9 while in Paris last month. (They're very inexpensive there and are sold in regular drugstores.) I found them both to be extraordinary. The shampoo lathers well and leaves my hair very soft, and the conditioner is ace for tangly hair--very little needed.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2005 at 9:52am
Darn, wish I lived in Paris! Thanks for the info.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2005 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by strawberryfine strawberryfine wrote:

SpecialKitty,

I love Phytojoba Shampoo and sometimes use Phytorhum shampoo and use Dave's Dilution Solution!

I love it and would pay more but hope it doesn't increase in price because I said that!

It's worth every penny in my humble opinion.  My hair is longer than my pic; I need to post an update!

SF

Glad to hear you like it, SF.  I still love it, too.  And don't worry, I don't think the price will increase due to your comments.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic