Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Aight Im gonna brush up knowledgeable ppl come in here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAight Im gonna brush up knowledgeable ppl come in here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BlahUghBlah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlahUghBlah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aight Im gonna brush up knowledgeable ppl come in here
    Posted: January 13 2005 at 2:45pm
aight ive decided to brush the back up cuz im tired of getting clowned all da damn time. 1st off i should prolly tell yall that i never really wanted the crazy sorta 360s anyways i want mine sorta like this

where the waves arent crazy deep. so all i wanna know is if I brush up will the back have ANY sort of waves? or will it just be straight up with no waves? there aint no way every black guy in the history of waves has brushed down.
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 2:49pm
ur hair in da back will stick up if u brush it upwards. DOesnt matter if it lays down.. it will always stick up if u brush upwards.
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 2:51pm
i think ur back is the only part of your hair that has hair pores pointin down,it won't work
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 2:57pm
I think it will work as long as you brush.
The only this is that your waves will look like a sunrise. They may come out looking like finger waves.
I'm not trying to discourage you but if that spot is causing you this much mental anguish then don't do it.
Let me ask you this though, how do you friends brush? Because seriously, the spot is normal.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
RayRay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Cardinal Cardinal wrote:

i think ur back is the only part of your hair that has hair pores pointin down,it won't work

agreed

MY aim-XxRayRayxXhehexX
MY Msn-littler807@hotmail.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlahUghBlah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Twista Twista wrote:

ur hair in da back will stick up if u brush it upwards. DOesnt matter if it lays down.. it will always stick up if u brush upwards.
du rag and pomade would fix it though right?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlahUghBlah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

I think it will work as long as you brush.
The only this is that your waves will look like a sunrise. They may come out looking like finger waves.
I'm not trying to discourage you but if that spot is causing you this much mental anguish then don't do it.
Let me ask you this though, how do you friends brush? Because seriously, the spot is normal.
all my black friends dont have waves. they have it either cut really shot like a buzzcut or something, or an afro or bald. but its not even my friends clowning me any ways
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by BlahUghBlah BlahUghBlah wrote:

but its not even my friends clowning me any ways

So what's the problem??
Try this before you go doing something drastic.
Put your finger at the very center of the spot.
Brush from there, like that, for a couple of days and if it doesn't "go away" well...don't get waves.
I mean if you are gonna brush differently because some random kids laugh, then get a new style.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
BadAzzYellaBoi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BadAzzYellaBoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 3:42pm
If you really want your back lookin like that, then go for it. Keep brushin ya ish up till it stays. Wash it up, pomade it up, and brush it tha fu*k up till you see fit to stop. And show niggaz some change in this ish.
http://community.webshots.com/user/liteskinnugga85

...Tha More You Brush...Tha Better
You Look...... BadAzz 3:16

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlahUghBlah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 4:23pm
thanks man :)

any1 here got pics of ppl that brush up?
BadAzzYellaBoi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BadAzzYellaBoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 6:15pm
NE Time....
http://community.webshots.com/user/liteskinnugga85

...Tha More You Brush...Tha Better
You Look...... BadAzz 3:16
MulattoBoi07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MulattoBoi07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 6:18pm
Maybe I read wrong but, why are your friends clowin you?
VGIZZLE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VGIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 6:21pm
BRUSHING UP WILL GET YOU NOWHERE...I PROMISE YOU THAT
"Only If I Knew"
Official Dreamteam Member Forever
http://community.webshots.com/user/vgsta

http://dreamteam360.net/us7.html
"Nothin Special I Just Brush Alot"
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by VGIZZLE VGIZZLE wrote:

BRUSHING UP WILL GET YOU NOWHERE...I PROMISE YOU THAT
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic