Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

guys in heels and stockings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
angledbob2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angledbob2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: guys in heels and stockings
    Posted: December 05 2005 at 3:53am

Hi All

My wife loves when i wear black pumps and basically all sorts of heels around the house. I also wear thigh high stockings to complete the look. Are there any other ladies out there who like this or are we unique?

NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 11:54am

r u gay thats tha weirdest thing Ive heard.

KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by NDGthaDon NDGthaDon wrote:

r u gay thats tha weirdest thing Ive heard.

B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 10:35am
thats definatly homo. sort out ya life. i had to read this twice to make sure i was readin it correct. this is how being a trannie starts
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 12:08pm
 he's  definetley gay.
Emeagwai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emeagwai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 7:50am
Thats nasty as hell ur proball gay u just dont no it yet
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 10:18am
leave dude alone he got a wife and she like it prolly was her idea its just what gets her off
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
Jasadin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2006 at 7:59pm
No it's not unique.Some people  may attack/judge  you but the world is bigger than one person's experience.I would suggest you check out forums for crossdressers and/or shoe fetishist.You'll get a warmer response and find countless numbers of people who are into what you're into.

Good luck!
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 11:51pm
I personally would find that a big turn off, and would have a major freakout if my boyfriend or husband did that. However, that is for me personally. If your wife likes it and turns her on, then that is what matters. After all, she is the one you want to turn on right.

And no that does not mean you guys are homo (maybe a little weird lol). But that doesn't give anyone the right to insult you or judge you.
Hb is Massisi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hb is Massisi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 12:34am
hes defentaly a meat taker
rollercoaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollercoaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2006 at 9:20pm
i bet u dat his wife like gay people i wonder if he wears tampons lipstick panty hose and stilletos and a dress i think he does
[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/Ja_Ladies_Man_3000/IMG_0058.jpg" />

Blue Magic in the morning

Sporting waves in the evening(black can)

the secret 2 my waves
donutloose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donutloose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2006 at 12:00pm
he's a fudge packer and no mistake
Jasadin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2006 at 2:16pm
You know just because the a guy  crossdresses  doesn't  mean he's gay.As a matter in fact most crossdressers are middle aged heterosexual married men. If he(or anyone) is gay it's no big deal.His wife isn't worried.How can I seek equality as a minority while condoning the persecution of others?

Edited by Jasadin - September 03 2006 at 6:33pm
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2006 at 10:08am
well i would also find it a turn off, i want to be the pretty one in the relationship:) but hey whatever floats her boat go for it.
Babycheeks
donutloose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donutloose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2006 at 1:14pm
I totally agree with you jasadin, i just wanted to say fudge packer cos i think its funny
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2006 at 8:10pm
Um? Heels? stockings? You already kno the answer
Jasadin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2006 at 9:48pm
Aren't some of you accepting enough to let your man wear heels or etc...?

BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2006 at 8:15pm
Im a dude and dat sounds kinda gay to me.... I mean women ok but men wearin stockings? Just to wear stockings..
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2006 at 8:41pm

"Aren't you accepting enough to let your man wear heels etc?"

HELL NO! no desrespect, like I said I respect their right to do whatever it is that turns them on. But if my man showed up in heels and stockings, I hope they are comfortable enough for him to run fast! because he is gonna have to, if he wants to avoid the beat down that I will provide for him with a bat LOL!
I like my man to look like a man. If I wanted to date someone in heels and stockings I'll be dating a lesbian.
The only one wearing heels and stockings is going to be me. I mean one thing is if he does it one day to make me laugh (you know as a joke). My ex used to do stuff like that all the time. He'll be in the bathroom getting ready for us to go out an would come out with my skirt on, just because he knew he would bring me to tears from laughing. I mean, the guy was 6"4", it was the goofiest thing ever.  But he would quickly go change into his pants after the joke was over. But when he was being serious, the only one he would be putting heels and stockings on was me!

When he was trying to turn me on, he knew all it took was for him to shower, shave, put on some boxers, a little cologne and that's all it took. A nice, clean smelling, clean shaven man, in a nice pair of clean boxers. There is no bigger turn on. No heels or stockings necesary please!
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2006 at 8:22pm
lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic