Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just cut all my hair off...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just cut all my hair off...
    Posted: December 07 2005 at 7:55pm
Before:

After:

Way shorter than I originally wanted it, because of the fact that the style i picked out was straight, and even though she cut it perfectly. it went all curly. I like it, it's really cute and girly. Makes me look like the nerdy fat goth girl I am :)
trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2005 at 2:49am

Hey, I think you have a beautiful face and, as you say, your short hair looks very girly.  I love the top you're wearing in the long haired photo too!

Happy to see that you're happy :)

Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2005 at 1:30pm
Yeah. I'm converted. Short hair is much better on me :)

Just waiting for it to grow an inch or two longer so it's the perfect length.

Better picture:

Edited by Rosalie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2005 at 2:44am

That's a good pic.  You're a bit like my friend Heidi, I'm always envious of her looks, they're very striking, like yours. 

How do you post photos on here?

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2005 at 4:27am

I really like it rosalie.Its a great style for your face shape.

Are you still going to try to go blond?

-Trophywife- You can post pictures by either using the upload feature like the one in the top right corner of the post box.Its the icon with the little tree and blue arrow.Or you can use an image hosting site like photobucket.Its free and easy to manuever.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2005 at 9:33am
Thanks!  There you go then!
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2005 at 4:30pm

WOW YOU ARE HOT

trophywife

Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2005 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by bean3270 bean3270 wrote:

WOW YOU ARE HOT

trophywife

-_- I thought someone was calling me hot for a second, since it's my topic and all. I don't think that's ever going to happen, somehow.

Anyway, I've decided my hair is too short by an inch or two... probably two. So I can't wait for it to grow out a bit. the problem is it curls up so it looks shorter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2005 at 2:58am
Rosalie, you are very hot, don't put yourself down!  Do you ever straighten your hair?
Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2005 at 2:42pm
No, but I'd like to straighten my fringe.

I think I'd like to straighten my hair if I could get it exactly the way it was after it was cut. I guess if I don't bleach it I can do that and not have it be too dry.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2005 at 2:38am

Yes...if you leave it to air dry before straightening then you've cut out the hairdryer heat on your hair so the straighteners will be the only heat used on it.  Just make sure it's totally bone-dry (maybe air dry it overnight) otherwise the straighteners won't have the best effect (and also I think it's more damaging to use heat on wet hair than dry...I think).

Use a deep-conditioning treatment the wash after you straighten, always apply a protective spray on your hair before using the straighteners (Lee Stafford's in the funky pink bottles is very good), then the wash after you've straightened, use a deep-conditioning product (like 3 Minute Miracle by Aussie, or whatever you find most effective).  Also try to keep straightening just for special occasions, maybe once a fortnight or so, and your hair should cope just fine! 

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 2:53am

The nerdy goth look is awfully cute ^_^ .

More awesome than a manatee!
Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Kuroneko Kuroneko wrote:

The nerdy goth look is awfully cute ^_^ .

Thanks ^_^ I've got some new pics I might share soon enough. It's started going very pink/purple now and the style has settled in place.
gunnie71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnie71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 1:01pm

I must confess, I have a major hair fetish!

I love all styles, lengths,and colors.

However I really love it when women are creative, and daring with their hair!

I've been very experimental in the past 15 years(I'm only 35 though) LOL!

So anyway,.....You Go Girls!

Katie ;)
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 4:22am

Experimental is good!  What sorts of things have you been up to?

More awesome than a manatee!
gunnie71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnie71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 8:08am

Hi there Kuroneko,

I have dyed my hair brunette, in my early twenties. I've cut my own hair for the past 13 years. I grew out my hair alot too, I dyed my hair Fushia(pink) using L'oreal's color rays.

Back in May 2003, I was so depressed I (using a scissors) cut all my hair on my head off, till I looked like a Sinead O'Conner, Plus I took a ladies razor, and about 2inches I shaved on both sides of my head.

I now want my hair to continue to grow. I don't mind going to a professional, no more cutting my own hair, except my slanted bangs

Katie ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic