Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Time for New 360VET Election!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2005 at 9:41am

Originally posted by Jae-Tills Jae-Tills wrote:

u gotta have nice waves but most of all it shows how much respect people got for u because u helped them with there problems in a positive way.. thats how i look at it

True

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2005 at 9:42am

Originally posted by Jae-Tills Jae-Tills wrote:

but if u do get elected dont let it go to ur head u still gotta give bac to da people dat elected u na mean

Jae-Tills is right about this too.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
100 GRAND View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 100 GRAND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2005 at 12:07pm

Bigg Mike and 360 VETS, What are some of the qualifications of a 360 VET? Disregard I read it on post 2

Edited by 100 GRAND
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2005 at 2:47pm
hmm.. i have i idea hmm..

THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2005 at 3:13pm
yea the requirements should be high some people think there vets cause they have 500 post and are senior staus
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2005 at 5:00pm

to all the VETS. do yall think that the senior status requirement should stand. u know it used to be 100. and now its 500.

or should there be a specific number? like 350 for example.

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2005 at 11:04am

I think 350 or more post is fine. This will ensure that they have given advice and proved that they mastered the art of getting waves.

Must be an active member on this site. Be willing to go the extra mile to help newbies.

Must post a picture of Waves.

What other requirements do you think a 360VET should have?

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2005 at 11:13am

^must have been an active member for atleast 3 months

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2005 at 11:15am

and yeah, we need those pix! get a friends cam or get a disposable cam and get the pic cd at walmart made.

#1spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2005 at 11:52am
does anyone think that i am goo vet material. besides looking at my posts. oh and i have better waves now but i gotta get a cam.
waves so deep.....my brush VIBRATE
100 GRAND View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 100 GRAND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2005 at 12:01am
Im fairly new to the forum so I need to know Vet names so I dont vote for a Vet already?
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2005 at 10:24am
Just check out the 360Vets Methods. They are all there.
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2005 at 3:07pm
IM VOTE IN FO MY MAIN MAN THE DUDE THAT STARTED ME OFF LBOOG HE HELPED ME FIRST THEN IT WAS SJAY THEN OTHERS SO MY THREE ARE SJAY LBOOG AND ME
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2005 at 3:35pm

YOU!!!!

not even close Fam you got a long way ahead of you I have been here longer than you and I havent even thrown my name in there yet. You still havent posted any pics and there was that lil situation that you had so just chill fam you will be on there soon enough.

"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
100 GRAND View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 100 GRAND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2005 at 6:18pm
Thanks BiggMike.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2005 at 8:06pm
Get them pics like Sjay and Me or Jaetills we need them if u wanna be a vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2005 at 4:55pm
yea must be here atleast 3 months

must have wave pics

must obey rules
must have waves

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2005 at 4:57pm
must be able to deal with issues to help people 

gotwaves740 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotwaves740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2005 at 5:11pm
yeah cuz some people just post bs to get their post count up
Got them waves so serious, it make dudes delirious

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2005 at 5:40pm
True that like crazy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic