Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Time for New 360VET Election!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
lilE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2005 at 5:21pm
thats crazy. damn how old is he.
stay fresh.clean.stay wavin
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2005 at 5:22pm
i have no clue. he's prolly been wavin since he was real young

lilE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2005 at 5:49pm
pob since birth. lol.         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         10 0 posts
stay fresh.clean.stay wavin
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2005 at 6:47pm
Yea whith thos waves it look like it lol..

T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2005 at 7:58pm

Fam...

I been out of town for the weekend I didnt even know that I was being included for the vet spot I guess all that postin was for a good cause.Goodluck too the other two dudes that were nominated....

I am gonna try my best to find a webcam to post those pix though give me atleast five days to get one.....

"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
LBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2005 at 9:41pm

congrats to u too, my dude

and to u brush to spin

Al B Sure negro with the hair all wavy
Hit lakeshore girls go all crazy
Hit the freeway go at least bout 80
Boned so much that summer even had him a baby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2005 at 11:11pm
A fam I'm lookin like the underdogg with the posts hopefully when I post my picks that will get me some extra votes lol......But goodluck to you and brush 2 spin whoever it is will be a goodone
    Became a vet 12/23/05
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2005 at 9:04am

We will voted on the new 360VETS this week. Today is not the best time cause it's a Monday an a lot of people are very busy including me. Mondays is the hardest day of the work week.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
LBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2005 at 2:46pm

ight cool,

yo dis too t froster, i dont matter if u even had 200post u still could be in da canidates for vet because of ya info u gave to ppl

GoodLuck too all

Al B Sure negro with the hair all wavy
Hit lakeshore girls go all crazy
Hit the freeway go at least bout 80
Boned so much that summer even had him a baby
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2005 at 4:11pm
me waving = 4 years
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2005 at 4:15pm
T FROST..You no I got your back all the way man keep it movin..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2005 at 10:41pm
    Became a vet 12/23/05
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2005 at 11:47am

Dig it!! I see mane.

Alright, so who do we have so far?

Somebody make a list of all the members we will vote on.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2005 at 12:21pm

LBoog

T foster 0202

brush to spin

and id like to introduce to the race...

Chi-Town_Boy. he's been around for a quick minute and ive peeped at some of his advice lately.

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2005 at 12:54pm

Ok let's get the poll up. Sjay, since you have stepped up and and everyone respects you, I think it would be good if you made the poll and list all the final requirements.

I thought about making one but I'll step back and let you do it. Thanks man, you are truely a 360VET.

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2005 at 1:02pm
aight BIGGMike. i gotcha

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2005 at 2:02pm

Alright people, get your vote on!!!!

Jae-Tills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jae-Tills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2005 at 2:09pm
work like a slave eat like a king
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2005 at 2:17pm
haha. you should post that on the poll

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2005 at 2:18pm
nm, i jes saw what you already put on there. niiiiiiice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic