Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

***sjay’s new wave meth ft new product***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ***sjay’s new wave meth ft new product***
    Posted: December 10 2005 at 12:48pm
RX2 DesignTM SlickFixTM Smoothing Creme
  By: Jheri Redding® Products, Co.

Sally Item #: 540204

Size: 5.3 oz/150 g

Slickfix Smoothing Crème is an instant texture changer. Silkens, softens, polishes, smooths and shines. All RX2 DesignTM Products are formulated with a unique blend of ingredients that enables them to work synergistically to enhance the condition and appearance of hair.

• Gives hair instant texture
  • Fast-absorbing formula instantly transforms any hair type into smooth, soft, silky hair that has body, texture, control, shine and manageability
  • Can transform any hair type
  • Increases body; helps mend split ends
  • Moisturizes and Conditions as it styles
  • Provides sunscreen protection from damaging rays
  • Leaves hair manageable
  • Provides humidity resistance, eliminating bad hair days

Usage Tips
    Distribute throughout hair and style. Use small amounts due to high concentration. Create styling product roostertails, intermix and use, with other RX2 Design products, simultaneously for a variety of textures.
  • you can get this stuff at sallys. it cost me $3.99, but it was well worth it. i use it everynight, so it lasts for awhile, cuz im still on my first bottle.

so moving on to....

sjays new wave meth

materials needed

• carrot cream (hollywood beauty)
    •  Slickfix Smoothing Crème
    • du rag
    • spray bottle
    • soft, medium, hard brush. (should own all 3 eventually)

nobody really follows methods to a tee, so this updated version of my meth is more like a collection of tips.

tip #1: get a short cut. a #1 wtg or #2 atg. if you already have waves, dont worry if your waves dont show as good, it will all pay off. with a short cut, gains in connection and straightening can be achieved quicker

tip # 2: you need to brush w/ a soft brush as often as you can. spray ur hair w/ water and brush w/ the softee until ur hair dries as often as you can. this will help straighten and connect waves if you already have them. if you dont, then it will make waves come in straight but it will take longer for them to come in (with a soft brush that is).

tip # 3: if you dont have waves, you can use a medium brush to speed up the process.

tip #4: when applying slickfix, make sure you get edges (ull know cuz ur hair will be soft in spots where its applied properly). and begin to brush in. u know ur limits, try to brush as much as you can.

tip #5: when you get ready to du rag, apply more slickfix and top it off w/ a lil bit of carrot creme. brush in till you cant see the product and du rag.

tip #6: wash ur hair every 4 days at night. brush ur hair w/ a soft brush while ur washing it. after uve washed it, brush dry, reapply products, and du rag overnight.

tip#7: as your hair grows, you can start switching to harder brushes, but keep that soft brush handy.

following these tips should result in a new texture for you that is easier to manage. you will notice the difference within days.

pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 12:50pm
    Nice

brush to spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 12:58pm
    wow u just pick that new product out of no were i bet u ever body goin to start getting it
    papaose is a beast
    swissta View Drop Down
    360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 1:03pm
    jeeeeeez, dat meth soundz reliable, :-) definitely feelin dat...how ever, is it posible 2 use promade in replacement of carrot creme?
    [IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
    Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
    brush to spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 1:09pm

wats the pomade

papaose is a beast
    sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 1:15pm

Originally posted by swissta swissta wrote:

jeeeeeez, dat meth soundz reliable, :-) definitely feelin dat...how ever, is it posible 2 use promade in replacement of carrot creme?

yeah, its possible. but i used carrot creme b/c it moisturizes really good. even tho that slickfix moisturizes to a degree, i felt as tho i needed the extra help of carrot creme.

swissta View Drop Down
    360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 1:40pm

ah ok, dats all blessed den

T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 1:44pm
    ^ gotcha meth Fam I will be using it soon. I might go to the beauty supply store today.
    "Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
        Became a vet 12/23/05
    Boy Wonda View Drop Down
    360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 2:16pm
    dats y yo hair is always lookin smooth in dapics cuz of dat new product u usin
    swissta View Drop Down
    360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 2:27pm
    innt, jus looks over smooth, like u kan stroke it init SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH
    GenoTheLowrider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenoTheLowrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 2:50pm
    So, SJAY, are the pics u recently posted in your progression before or after you had started using this product here?
    "Keepin it Low"
    Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 3:07pm
    ^^yea thats wat i wanna know^^
    Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 3:07pm
    the pic that i posted where i got the short cut, that was the day b4 i started usin the slickfix. the next day, i started usin it. so the pix that i jes recently posted are me after using it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenoTheLowrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 10:11pm

The changes it makes to your hair, are they permanent, or will it wear off if you stop using it?  Is it more like a mild perm or a conditioner/curl type thing?

Just trying to see if its something I should look into getting.  If it will help me out or not.

"Keepin it Low"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenoTheLowrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 10:12pm
    I meant to say a texturizer, not mild perm...
    "Keepin it Low"
    liltmac View Drop Down
    Banned
    Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liltmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 10:39pm

good

My waves are 720, you only 180
    My name is liltmac aka lilkobe     

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2005 at 12:06am
    Originally posted by GenoTheLowrider GenoTheLowrider wrote:

The changes it makes to your hair, are they permanent, or will it wear off if you stop using it?  Is it more like a mild perm or a conditioner/curl type thing?

Just trying to see if its something I should look into getting.  If it will help me out or not.

im sure itll where off eventually. i dont know how long it takes. its like askin how long does it take carrot creme to wear off. i mean, it jes does the job, so u keep usin it.

its not really like a perm or texturizer. you dont even have to wash it out. it jes like ne other product. it does condition and moisturize tho.

swissta View Drop Down
    360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2005 at 9:14am
    oh i see, like another carrot creme, but better in some areas?
    sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2005 at 9:38am
    ^exactly! u hit it right in the bullseye

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2005 at 9:47am

it repairs split ends. jes like carrot creme.

it moisturizes. like carrot creme

it leaves hair managable. more so than carrot creme

its better/different in these ways:

slick fix also conditions.

it provides sun screen

its humidity resistant, so that eliminates hairs stickin up w/ it gets hot outside.

it gives hair instant texture

and contains a fast-absorbing formula that instantly transforms any hair type into smooth, soft, silky hair that has body, texture, control, shine and manageability and can change any type.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
      Share Topic